- 1 How can I solve my Facebook problem?
- 2 Is there a way to contact Facebook?
- 3 How do I contact Facebook to recover my account?
- 4 How do I email Facebook with a problem?
- 5 Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
- 6 Why can’t I log into my Facebook?
- 7 How do I send a message to Facebook administration?
- 8 How do I send a message to Facebook support inbox?
- 9 How do I contact Facebook to ask a question?
- 10 How do I unblock my Facebook account?
- 11 How can I recover my Facebook account without code?
- 12 Where can I complain to Facebook?
How can I solve my Facebook problem?
To report that something that isn’t working:
- Log into Facebook on a computer.
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Help & Support, then select Report a Problem and follow the on-screen instructions.
Is there a way to contact Facebook?
Unfortunately, there is no way to directly contact Facebook – you can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of Facebook. You can, however, use Facebook’s Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account. Review the options toolbar.
How do I contact Facebook to recover my account?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Click below the cover photo.
- Select Find support or report profile.
- Choose Something Else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
How do I email Facebook with a problem?
How to Email Facebook About a Problem
- Log in to your Facebook account. …
- Click «Help Center.» Type a question pertaining to your problem in the «Enter a Keyword or Question» field.
- Browse the results to find an answer to your problem. …
- Click the question that best suits your problem.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.
Why can’t I log into my Facebook?
Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account. … You can search for your account by name, email address, or phone number. Follow the on-screen steps to reset the password for your account.
How do I send a message to Facebook administration?
Log in to Facebook with your Facebook username and password. Navigate to the Facebook page in question. In the “Write Something” box, type in a short message and ask the administrator to contact you.
How do I send a message to Facebook support inbox?
You must be logged in to your personal Facebook account to access your Support Inbox.
- Click on the arrow symbol at the top right of your Facebook home screen. Click Support Inbox. …
- The Support Inbox lets you view a history of your reported items. You can right-click the item type (comment, share, photo, etc.)
How do I contact Facebook to ask a question?
- Go to the Facebook Help Center.
- Click on «Help Discussions» on the left sidebar. It should be the third link.
- Then click on the topic that you want to ask a question about and then the subtopic.
- Only then, you’ll find an option to ask a new question.
How do I unblock my Facebook account?
This step is actually relatively straightforward:
- Enter your email address or phone number.
- Your full name as it is listed in the account.
- Upload a photo.
- Click on the link in an email you receive to reactivate the account.
14 февр. 2018 г.
How can I recover my Facebook account without code?
Try logging in with an alternate email or phone number
You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account. If you don’t know what alternate information you have: Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
Where can I complain to Facebook?
- Navigate to the Facebook Help Center main page. …
- Click the «Report Something» link in the left menu of the Help Center page.
- Select any of the other options in the menu to find specific instructions for your complaint.