- 1 How can I get YouTube videos to load faster?
- 2 Why is my YouTube loading so slow?
- 3 Why are YouTube videos not playing smoothly?
- 4 How do I make videos load faster?
- 5 How do I fix YouTube not loading?
- 6 Why is my Internet fast but YouTube slow?
- 7 Why does my video stutter?
- 8 Why are videos playing slow on my phone?
- 9 Can I upload a 2 hour video to YouTube?
- 10 What is the best video size for websites?
How can I get YouTube videos to load faster?
- 5 Ways to Make YouTube Run Faster.
- Use HTML5 instead of Java. HTML5 has enhanced features over the standard HTML 4.01 such as video, audio and canvas elements. …
- Clear Your Cache. …
- Block Pre-Video Ads. …
- Disable Your Web Accelerator. …
- Close Unused Pages with Java.
Why is my YouTube loading so slow?
YouTube Videos Are Loading Slow. … There are a number of reasons for this issue: an overloaded YouTube server; problems with your router, or; the Internet connection. There might also be browser issues such as outdated browser software or associated plug-ins.
Why are YouTube videos not playing smoothly?
1) Go to Settings in the More options menu on Chrome. 2) Click Advanced at the very bottom. 3) Disabled Use hardware acceleration when available by switching the icon to grey. 4) Relaunch Chrome and then re-play the YouTube video to see if it plays smoothly.
How do I make videos load faster?
How to Make Videos Load Faster Online
- Shut down extra programs that you may be running while trying to load the video. …
- Close out any extra Internet browser windows that may be open. …
- Clear out the cache files and browsing files. …
- Move closer to your wireless router if you’re using one. …
- Talk to you Internet provider.
How do I fix YouTube not loading?
- Restart the YouTube app.
- Restart your device.
- Turn off and on your mobile data connection.
- Clear the YouTube app’s cache.
- Uninstall and reinstall the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of Android.
Why is my Internet fast but YouTube slow?
The reason for your slow YouTube experience is most likely your Internet connection. … It’s all about your Internet connection to the YouTube servers. If you see YouTube buffering while traveling or on the move, the cause is most likely your Internet connection.
Why does my video stutter?
Slow Internet connections, corrupt video software and browser settings can all cause streaming video to stutter. … In some cases, the problem isn’t related to the computer, but rather due to a bandwidth cap caused by your Internet Service Provider.
Why are videos playing slow on my phone?
It’s one of three reasons: your video player, low phone RAM, or the video encoding. … If the RAM on your phone is low, then get a new phone. There’s a program for Windows called Any Video Converter which will allow you to convert your video to a format suitable for your Android device.
Can I upload a 2 hour video to YouTube?
By default, you can upload videos that are up to 15 minutes long. Verified accounts can upload videos longer than 15 minutes. To verify your Google Account: On a computer, go to https://www.youtube.com/verify.
What is the best video size for websites?
For use on websites, we generally recommend compressing videos down to at least 720p, using either the medium or low-quality setting in Clipchamp. Both the Web and Mobile output options are possible – the Mobile preset will produce smaller output files than Web at slightly reduced visible quality.