- 1 How can I identify a language from an image?
- 2 Can you google translate an image?
- 3 Can you translate from a picture?
- 4 How do I convert a JPEG to English?
- 5 How do you check which language is it?
- 6 How can I convert image to text?
- 7 Which translator app is the best?
- 8 How do you scan a picture and text on an iPhone?
- 9 How do you translate text on iPhone?
- 10 How do you translate a picture on iPhone text?
- 11 Is Google Translate free?
- 12 Is there an app that can scan and translate?
- 13 How do I convert a PDF to a picture?
- 14 How do I convert a Word document to a picture?
- 15 How can I convert JPG to text online?
How can I identify a language from an image?
Translate text in photos
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Translate app .
- At the top, choose the language you want to translate to and from. Tip: If you want the app to detect the language automatically, tap Detect language.
- At the bottom of the text box, tap Camera . …
- Highlight the text you want to translate.
Can you google translate an image?
Google Translate can now translate text in images through your phone’s camera. Google has pushed out a new version of its Translate app for Android, adding optical character recognition to the linguistic toolkit. … They also have to be using Android 2.3 or higher.
Can you translate from a picture?
The newest version of the Google Translate app can now translate text from photos, according to Android Central. … In the app, users take a photo of their foreign blurb of choice, and then swipe their fingers to highlight the text in the photo that needs to be translated.
How do I convert a JPEG to English?
How to translate images
- Click the Translate tab.
- Select the Image menu.
- Select the language of the text within the photo, and the language you want to translate to.
- Click Open to upload an image (.gif, .jpg, or .png)
- The translation will overlay on the original text, and the translated text will appear on the right.
How do you check which language is it?
To use it, copy some text in the unknown language and head to Google Translate. Paste your text in the box on the left. Above this, you should see a Detect Language option. If this doesn’t appear, click the dropdown arrow to show all supported languages and select Detect Language.
How can I convert image to text?
Convert an image file
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- Right-click on the desired file.
- Click Open with. Google Docs.
- The image file will be converted to a Google Doc, but some formatting might not transfer: Bold, italics, font size, font type, and line breaks are most likely to be retained.
Which translator app is the best?
The 8 Best Translation Apps for 2019
- iTranslate Voice 3. Ever wished for a professional translator without the hefty price tag? …
- Google Translate. Probably the most popular of any language service, Google Translate’s web platform, iOS app and Android app are constantly innovating. …
- SayHi. …
- TextGrabber. …
- Microsoft Translator. …
- Waygo. …
- MyLingo. …
How do you scan a picture and text on an iPhone?
Once an image file added to the scanner app, tap the Menu button (three dots) at the top right corner, you will see a pop-up menu at the screen bottom like this. Select Recognize Text (OCR) to perform OCR, then this scanner app for iPhone will convert image to text or extract text from the image instantly.
How do you translate text on iPhone?
How to Translate Text in Apple’s Translate App
- Launch the Translate app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the top-left button and select the language of the text that you want translated.
- Tap Done.
- Tap the top-right button and select the language that you want the text translated into.
- Tap Done.
22 июл. 2020 г.
How do you translate a picture on iPhone text?
Translate text in photos
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Translate app .
- If needed, pick the languages. At the top left, choose Detect language or the language that you want to translate. …
- Beneath the text box, tap Camera . …
- Use your finger to highlight the text that you want to translate, or tap Select all.
Is Google Translate free?
Google Translate is a free multilingual neural machine translation service developed by Google, to translate text and websites from one language into another.
Is there an app that can scan and translate?
Translate text using your phone’s camera
It’s as easy as pointing your camera at the text to get translations. 1. If you don’t have the Google Translate app, download it now. It’s available on Android and iPhone.
How do I convert a PDF to a picture?
DocTranslator supports over 104 different languages and can maintain your PDF’s original formatting and images upon translation.
- Click Translate now. …
- Click Upload file. …
- Select your PDF. …
- Click Open. …
- Select a translation language. …
- Click Translate. …
- Wait for your PDF to translate. …
- Click Download your translated document!.
How do I convert a Word document to a picture?
Convert JPG to Word Online for Free
- Go to our online JPG converter.
- Upload your JPG file, which the tool initially save as PDF.
- Click ‘to Word,’ which will convert the file as a Word doc.
- And that’s it. Download your file.
25 сент. 2019 г.
How can I convert JPG to text online?
- Click «Choose File» button (different web browser may have different button name such as «browse…»), a browse window will open, select a local JPG file (*. JPG; *. …
- Click «Convert Now!» button to convert. …
- You can download or view the txt file on your web browser after conversion.