Open Settings > Safari and choose Clear History and Website Data. If you have a lot of Safari tabs open on your iPhone, you might want to close most of them, too. Clearing your Safari data might reduce the size of Other. You might also want to change Messages to save fewer old messages.
- 1 How do I clear other storage?
- 2 How do I empty the cache on my iPhone?
- 3 What should I delete when my phone storage is full?
- 4 Is it safe to delete other files?
- 5 What does Clear Cache mean?
- 6 Why is iPhone storage full when I have iCloud?
- 7 How do I increase storage space on my iPhone?
- 8 What happens when you clear cache?
- 9 How do I clear data from my iPhone?
How do I clear other storage?
The same thing can be done on Android by going into Settings > Apps and the app in question. Tapping on Storage will open up options to clear cache or clear data entirely.
How do I empty the cache on my iPhone?
How to clear the cache on an iPhone or iPad
- Open Settings, and scroll down to the fifth group of options (starting with Passwords & Accounts). Tap Safari.
- Scroll down and tap ‘Clear History and Website Data’.
- In the popup, tap ‘Clear History and Data’ to confirm.
2 мар. 2020 г.
What should I delete when my phone storage is full?
Clear the cache
If you need to clear up space on your phone quickly, the app cache is the first place you should look. To clear cached data from a single app, go to Settings > Applications > Application Manager and tap on the app you want to modify.
Is it safe to delete other files?
The space “Other files” in phone is the space where Android is installed. Android OS has its own files and it cannot be deleted. You can root and flash a custom ROM in your phone but still, the custom ROM will take some space, which cannot be removed.
What does Clear Cache mean?
When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.
Why is iPhone storage full when I have iCloud?
iCloud is a syncing/mirroring service that syncs all of your data across of your devices making them available to you. If your iPhone storage is full, you will have to remove data. You can also use the ‘Optimize Phone Storage’ feature to reduce the resolution/quality of the photos on the device.
How do I increase storage space on my iPhone?
How to upgrade on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage or iCloud Storage.
- Tap Buy More Storage or Change Storage Plan.
- Choose a plan.
- Tap Buy and follow the onscreen instructions.
14 дек. 2020 г.
What happens when you clear cache?
When the app cache is cleared, all of the mentioned data is cleared. Then, the application stores more vital information like user settings, databases, and login information as data. More drastically, when you clear the data, both cache and data are removed.
How do I clear data from my iPhone?
How to erase all data from your iPhone or iPad
- Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Now tap on General.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Reset. …
- Choose Erase All Content and Settings.
- Tap on Erase Now.
- Enter your Passcode.
21 окт. 2020 г.