- 1 How can I delete my other Gmail account?
- 2 How do I delete a Google account that is not yours?
- 3 How do I remove someone else’s Google account from my computer?
- 4 How can I delete my Gmail account from another phone?
- 5 Can I delete my Google account and recreate it?
- 6 How do I delete a user account on my computer?
- 7 How do I remove my email from another phone?
- 8 How do I stop Gmail from syncing?
How can I delete my other Gmail account?
Remove a Google or other account from your phone
Open your phone’s Settings app. Tap Accounts. If you don’t see «Accounts,» tap Users & accounts. Remove account.
How do I delete a Google account that is not yours?
- Open your phone settings. …
- Tap on «Accounts» (it may also be listed as «Users and Accounts,» depending on your device). …
- Tap the account you want to remove and then click «Remove Account.» …
- You’ll see a list of all the accounts, both Google and non-Google, that you’ve added to your device.
How do I remove someone else’s Google account from my computer?
- log out.
- select Remove account.
- click on that X.
- select Yes, remove.
21 янв. 2019 г.
How can I delete my Gmail account from another phone?
Remotely Removing Your Gmail Account
Click “Security” in the left-hand menu. Scroll down to “Your Devices” and click “Manage Devices.” You’ll see the list of devices your Google account is signed in to. Click on your missing device, and under “Account Access,” click the “Remove” button.
Can I delete my Google account and recreate it?
No. If you delete a Google/Gmail account, that particular username is blocked. Permanently. You cannot get it back.
How do I delete a user account on my computer?
Delete a user account
- Open the Activities overview and start typing Users.
- Click Users to open the panel.
- Press Unlock in the top right corner and type in your password when prompted.
- Select the user that you want to delete and press the — button, below the list of accounts on the left, to delete that user account.
How do I remove my email from another phone?
- Go to Applications > Email. …
- On the Email screen, bring up the settings menu and tap Accounts. …
- Press and hold the Exchange Account you want to delete until the Menu window opens.
- On the Menu window, click Remove Account. …
- On the Remove Account warning window, tap OK or Remove Account to finish.
How do I stop Gmail from syncing?
How to turn off Google Sync on an Android device
- On the main Android home screen find and tap Settings.
- Select «Accounts and Backup». …
- Tap «Accounts» or select the Google account name if it appears directly. …
- Select «Sync Account» after selecting Google from the accounts list.
- Tap «Sync Contacts» and «Sync Calendar» to disable the Contact and Calendar sync with Google.