- 1 How do I remove a Messenger account from my phone?
- 2 Why can’t I delete messenger?
- 3 Can I delete messenger but keep Facebook?
- 4 What happens when I delete messenger?
- 5 How do I permanently delete my messenger?
- 6 How do I remove someone from Messenger 2020?
- 7 Why is delete for everyone not working?
- 8 How do I permanently delete Messenger messages from both sides?
- 9 Does deleting Messenger account delete messages?
- 10 Can you delete messenger conversations?
- 11 Does deleting a conversation on Messenger delete it for the other person?
How do I remove a Messenger account from my phone?
About This Article
- Open Messenger.
- Tap Switch Account.
- Tap ⁝
- Tap Remove account.
- Tap REMOVE.
Why can’t I delete messenger?
Why Can’t You Deactivate Your Facebook Messenger Account Anymore? … Open Messenger. Tap your profile picture in the top left corner > Legal & Policies > Deactivate Messenger. Tap Deactivate.
Can I delete messenger but keep Facebook?
And keep in mind that if you delete your Facebook account completely, you will lose access to Messenger as well. Sadly, there is no way to keep Messenger without maintaining a Facebook profile.
What happens when I delete messenger?
What Happens If You Delete Facebook or Messenger App Data? While uninstalling the apps doesn’t do any damage, clearing app data on Android will delete the downloaded media files for the respective app and log you out from the apps. Logging out from the app is equivalent to uninstalling it.
How do I permanently delete my messenger?
How to deactivate Messenger
- Open Messenger.
- From Chats, click on your profile in the top left corner.
- Tap Account settings. (Tap Legal and Policies for Android).
- Below your Facebook Information, tap Delete Your Account and Information. …
- Tap deactivate and enter your password.
19 авг. 2020 г.
How do I remove someone from Messenger 2020?
Various Steps To Delete Someone From Messenger In 2020
- Log into your Facebook account using web or mobile app (Android or iOS)
- Visit the person’s profile page you wish to have removed from your messenger contact.
- Click/tap on the friend option and select Unfriend. You’ve just unfriended that person from Facebook.
Why is delete for everyone not working?
When does ‘Delete for everyone’ not work? The company says that this feature will only work if you and the recipient are on the latest WhatsApp version. So, if ‘Delete for everyone’ is not visible or not working, then you should check whether you are using the latest version.
How do I permanently delete Messenger messages from both sides?
Steps to Delete Facebook Messages From Both Sides
- On your phone, tap and hold the message you want to delete.
- Then select Remove.
- Tap the Unsend option when asked who you want to remove the message for.
- Confirm your choice when prompted to do so.
29 дек. 2020 г.
Does deleting Messenger account delete messages?
Only deleting your account completely deletes the message. Deleting the messenger application doesn’t deleted it. When you install it again and reuse it with the same account, then it will be sent. But, you can delete it from your and his side right directly after you have sent it.
Can you delete messenger conversations?
Simply open the conversation you’d like to erase and tap the settings icon to access those same options. On Android: To delete a message thread on Android, find the conversation you’d like to delete from the list, press and hold down on it, and select the “Delete” option.
Does deleting a conversation on Messenger delete it for the other person?
Using «delete» in the messenger deletes the message in your version of the thread but not the recipient’s. So deleting a message or conversation from your inbox won’t delete it from your friend’s inbox. It isn’t possible to delete sent or received messages from a friend’s inbox.