Open the Facebook app on your phone. Got to your profile, and tap on the three-dot menu. Go to Activity Log > Manage Activity and tap on the popup that says Your Posts. Once you see the list of your posts, you can select all posts you want to archive or delete, and hit that option accordingly.
- 1 How do I delete multiple shared posts on Facebook?
- 2 Can you mass delete Facebook posts?
- 3 How can I delete my shared post on Facebook?
- 4 How do I wipe my Facebook clean?
- 5 How do I mass delete Facebook group posts?
- 6 How do I delete multiple friends on Facebook at once?
- 7 How do you mass delete photos on Facebook?
- 8 How do I delete multiple pictures on Facebook Mobile?
- 9 How do I delete shared?
- 10 Can a deleted Facebook post still be seen?
- 11 What happens when you delete a post that has been shared?
- 12 Does deleting Facebook delete everything?
- 13 Does Facebook really delete your account?
- 14 How do you delete a post on Facebook so no one can see it?
«Manage Activity» will be available by accessing the activity log on your Facebook profile. From there, you can check off multiple posts for archiving. The archiving option removes posts from your feed but allows you to keep them private. There is also a trash option to delete posts completely.
Can you mass delete Facebook posts?
Can you mass delete Facebook posts? Facebook does let you delete Facebook posts in bulk, both via the Facebook website or the official iOS and Android apps. To mass-delete posts, you can go to your Profile page, click on the Manage Posts button, select the posts you want to delete, and then choose the Delete option.
You can remove posts shared from your Facebook Page by deleting them.
How do I remove posts shared from my Facebook Page?
- Go to the post on your Page’s timeline.
- Click in the top-right corner.
- Select Delete Post then click Delete.
How do I wipe my Facebook clean?
Tap Filters to sort by category, date, or specific people. Then tap the box next to the posts you want to hide, and select Archive or Trash at the bottom of the screen. To delete entire years from Facebook fast on desktop, you’ll need to download a browser extension like Social Book Post Manager for Chrome.
How do I mass delete Facebook group posts?
You can also open the “Confirm to Delete” menu and select or deselect all the posts at once. When you’ve reviewed and selected posts, open up that “Confirm to Delete” menu, and then select the “Delete” command.
How do I delete multiple friends on Facebook at once?
If you aren’t logged in, enter your email address and password before proceeding.
- Click your name tab. It’s in the upper-right side of the page. …
- Click the Friends tab. …
- Find a friend to remove. …
- Select Friends. …
- Click Unfriend. …
- Repeat as needed with other friends.
How do you mass delete photos on Facebook?
Unfortunately, while you can delete photos on both desktop and mobile versions of Facebook, you cannot mass-delete photos; you’ll have to either delete them one at a time or delete entire albums. Click your name. It’s a tab in the upper-right corner. Doing so takes you to your profile page.
How do I delete multiple pictures on Facebook Mobile?
Delete multiple photos on Facebook mobile uploads
- Visit Facebook official platform at www.facebook.com and log into your account by providing your user ID and password.
- The next step is to visit your account timeline then click on photos.
- Select the mobile upload button and click on the delete button.
Verizon Cloud — Android Smartphone — Delete Shared Media
- From the Home screen, tap the Apps icon. …
- Tap the Verizon Cloud icon .
- Tap the Navigation Menu icon. …
- Navigate to a shared file then tap the Contextual Menu icon. …
- Tap Select (Content, Albums, Songs). …
- Tap the shared file(s) then tap the Contextual Menu icon. …
- Tap Delete.
- When prompted with ‘Are you sure?
Can a deleted Facebook post still be seen?
But once something’s “deleted,” what happens? When a user deletes something, Facebook is able to ensure users will not see the deleted post, but that doesn’t mean Facebook destroys all traces of that post completely, or that Facebook cannot retrieve it.
The photo they share is still your photo, and if you delete it, it’s gone. Anyone who has shared the deleted photo will no longer see it themselves, and neither will any of their friends. … It’s also important to understand that photos that are originally uploaded to Facebook often don’t remain just on Facebook.
Does deleting Facebook delete everything?
What happens if I permanently delete my Facebook account? You won’t be able to reactivate your account. Your profile, photos, posts, videos, and everything else you’ve added will be permanently deleted. You won’t be able to retrieve anything you’ve added.
Does Facebook really delete your account?
Even after you delete your account, Facebook will keep it available for 30 days, hoping you will change your mind. But once the deletion takes effect, all that should remain of your account 90 days later are some activity logs that Facebook keeps for its own use.
How do you delete a post on Facebook so no one can see it?
If there is a post on your Facebook timeline that you want to delete, click the «…» button next to the post. If you then click «Delete,» the post will be removed from Facebook and nobody, including you, will be able to see it.