- 1 How do you delete activity on Facebook?
- 2 Is there a way to mass delete on Facebook?
- 3 Can you clear Facebook history?
- 4 How do I clear my activity log on Facebook Android?
- 5 Why can’t I delete my activity log on Facebook?
- 6 What is your off-Facebook activity?
- 7 How do I mass delete photos on Facebook?
- 8 Does deleting Facebook app delete everything?
- 9 How do I delete recently visited on Facebook Mobile?
How do you delete activity on Facebook?
To disconnect your off-Facebook activity from your account:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Your Facebook Information in the left column, then click Off-Facebook Activity.
- Click Clear History > Clear History.
Is there a way to mass delete on Facebook?
Can you mass delete Facebook posts? Facebook does let you delete Facebook posts in bulk, both via the Facebook website or the official iOS and Android apps. To mass-delete posts, you can go to your Profile page, click on the Manage Posts button, select the posts you want to delete, and then choose the Delete option.
Can you clear Facebook history?
To delete your entire search history, tap or click the “Clear Searches” option in your Activity log. This one is pretty much the same no matter what platform you’re using. And just like that, your entire search history on Facebook will vanish.
How do I clear my activity log on Facebook Android?
You’ll need to go to your profile, or timeline. While there, scroll the About, Friends, and Photos thumbnails over until you see an Activity Log thumbnail. Once you select Activity Log, you’ll be able to view, edit, or delete any unwanted activity from your timeline by tapping on the arrow next to the item.
Why can’t I delete my activity log on Facebook?
While you can’t completely delete your Facebook Activity Log in with one click, you can clear your Activity Log on Facebook by removing each individual activity record. Your Facebook Activity Log is a record of all of your activity on the platform, from Likes to comments to to new friend connections.
What is your off-Facebook activity?
Off-Facebook activity is a summary of activity that businesses and organizations share with us about your interactions with them, such as visiting their apps or websites. … You can also choose to disconnect your off-Facebook activity, which will disconnect your past activity from your account.
How do I mass delete photos on Facebook?
Method 1 of 2: On Desktop
- Click your name. It’s a tab in the upper-right corner. …
- Click the Photos tab. …
- Click Your Photos. …
- Hover your mouse over a photo. …
- Click the «Edit» …
- Click Delete This Photo. …
- Click Delete when prompted. …
- Repeat this process for other photos.
3 июл. 2019 г.
Does deleting Facebook app delete everything?
What Happens If You Delete Facebook or Messenger App Data? While uninstalling the apps doesn’t do any damage, clearing app data on Android will delete the downloaded media files for the respective app and log you out from the apps. Logging out from the app is equivalent to uninstalling it.
How do I delete recently visited on Facebook Mobile?
How to clear Facebook search history on a mobile device
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Tap the search icon at the top right of the screen.
- Next to where it says recent searches, tap «Edit.»
- At the top of your Activity Log, tap «Clear Searches» to instantly clear your history.
13 мар. 2020 г.