- 1 Can I delete all my messages at once?
- 2 How do you select all messages on Skype?
- 3 Does Skype remove messages for everyone?
- 4 How do you mass delete iPhone messages?
- 5 How do I permanently delete messages?
- 6 Are Skype messages stored on server?
- 7 How do I delete chat history on Skype 2019?
- 8 How do I retrieve old messages on Skype?
- 9 Why can’t I delete messages on Skype?
- 10 How do I delete Skype messages on both sides?
- 11 Can I delete a message on Skype that hasn’t been read by the person?
- 12 How do I delete multiple messages on my iPhone?
- 13 How do I delete all messages from Imessage?
- 14 How do you delete all Imessages from everyone?
Can I delete all my messages at once?
Once you’ve got the Messages app installed and up to date, batch deletion is a cinch: Open the Messages app. … Tap any additional messages you wish to remove. Tap the trash can icon from the menu bar at the top of the app screen to delete the messages.
How do you select all messages on Skype?
Step 1 – When you Skype chat session is completed, right-click on any of the messages in the conversation and choose “Select All” from the dropdown menu. Step 2 – With all of the messages selected, right-click on any message and choose “Copy Selection” from the dropdown menu.
Does Skype remove messages for everyone?
If you remove an instant message that you sent, it’s removed for everyone in a chat and nobody will see it in that chat. However, you can only remove an instant message that you’ve sent, you can’t remove an instant message someone else has sent in a chat.
How do you mass delete iPhone messages?
Open Settings > Messages.
- Open Settings > Messages.
- Scroll down to the section labelled MESSAGE HISTORY.
- Tap Keep Messages.
- Choose 30 days. This will delete messages older than one month.
- Then you can go back and delete the rest manually, likely much easier.
12 авг. 2015 г.
How do I permanently delete messages?
An action bar will appear at the top of the display, and tapping the garbage can icon in the top-right corner of your display will erase the message. Unfortunately, Android Messages doesn’t allow for multiple messages to be deleted this way at once.
Are Skype messages stored on server?
Skype conversations are automatically synced with the back end along with attachments. While text chats are stored on Microsoft servers indefinitely or until manually deleted by the user, attachments are only kept for the maximum period of 30 days.
How do I delete chat history on Skype 2019?
On mobile: Tap and hold on a conversation in your chat list, then select Delete conversation. On desktop: Right-click on a conversation in your chat list, then select Delete conversation. Note: Deleting a conversation clears your copy of messages in a conversation and also removes the conversation from your chat list.
How do I retrieve old messages on Skype?
- Sign in to the Skype account on which you originally had the conversation you wish to view.
- Click the «Contacts» tab in the left section of Skype. …
- Scroll down the list of contacts until you see the contact with whom you previously had the conversation you wish to view. …
- Look to the right side of the Skype screen.
Why can’t I delete messages on Skype?
Deleting a conversation is currently not supported on Skype for Windows desktop and Skype for Windows 10. However, you can delete instant messages, right-click the message and Remove.
How do I delete Skype messages on both sides?
There is no way for you to personally delete both sides of a Skype conversation. Furthermore, deleting the Skype conversation on your side only removes it from your Skype record: If your contact goes back and views her conversation history with you, she still sees the entire chat exactly as it took place.
Can I delete a message on Skype that hasn’t been read by the person?
Can I delete a message on Skype that hasn’t been read by the person? Yes, right click the message and select remove. In the resulting box you can select remove or cancel.
How do I delete multiple messages on my iPhone?
How to delete multiple conversations
- Open the messages app, and tap Edit on the upper left corner.
- Select the messages you want to delete.
- Choose Delete on the lower right corner.
25 апр. 2017 г.
How do I delete all messages from Imessage?
You can delete an entire conversation by swiping left on it in your iPhone’s Messages app. To delete individual messages, tap and hold on the message until you see the pop-up menu, then tap it to get to the trash can.
How do you delete all Imessages from everyone?
Tap on the circle next to the message you want to delete or tap Delete All if you want to get rid of all of the messages in the chat. Tap on the delete button (looks like a trash can). Tap Delete Message in the pop-up.