Open your Internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc. and enter the IP address of your D-Link modem in the address bar: http://192.168.1.1. This should open the login page for your modem’s configuration pages.
- 1 How do I get my modem back online?
- 2 How do I find my modem?
- 3 How do I log into my 192.168 1.1 IP address?
- 4 Why is my internet not working?
- 5 Why is my Internet connected but not working?
- 6 How do I check my router?
- 7 How can I tell if I need a new modem?
- 8 Does my modem have an IP address?
- 9 How do I find my WiFi username and password?
- 10 Why is 192.168 1.1 not opening?
- 11 How do I access my WiFi administrator?
- 12 What do I do if my WiFi is connected but no Internet access?
- 13 Why can’t my modem connect to the Internet?
- 14 How do I check my Internet connection?
How do I get my modem back online?
Unplug the power cord from the back of the modem and remove any batteries. Unplug the power cord from the WiFi router. Wait at least one minute, then reinsert any batteries and reconnect power to the modem. Wait at least two minutes to allow the modem to power up.
How do I find my modem?
Trace the telephone or cable wire from the wall plate to the first device in the chain. If this device has visible antennas or multiple ethernet ports, you likely have a combination modem and router.
How do I log into my 192.168 1.1 IP address?
How to Login 192.168. 1.1?
- Turn on your router and connect it to your computer with an Ethernet cable. …
- Open your favorite web browser and type “http://192.168.1.1” into the address bar. …
- Enter the correct router login/password combination.
Why is my internet not working?
There are a lot of possible reasons for why your internet isn’t working. Your router or modem may be out of date, your DNS cache or IP address may be experiencing a glitch, or your internet service provider could be experiencing outages in your area. The problem could be as simple as a faulty Ethernet cable.
Why is my Internet connected but not working?
It could be due to broken cables, service disruptions, or just about anything else that’s not within your control. That said, it’s important to know if the problem lies with your Internet provider. For this, check if the “Internet” light on the modem is working. Ideally, the power and DSL lights should be turned on.
How do I check my router?
Finding your router IP address on an Android device
- Navigate to Settings.
- Select Network & internet.
- Go to Wi-Fi and click on the Wi-Fi network you’re using.
- Hit Advanced.
- Your router’s default IP address is listed under Gateway.
4 нояб. 2020 г.
How can I tell if I need a new modem?
Signs that You Need to Replace Your Modem
- The modem won’t turn on.
- You can’t connect to the internet at all.
- Internet connection drops in and out randomly.
- Internet speed is inconsistent or is consistently slower than it used to be.
- You frequently need to reset the modem to get it functioning properly.
Does my modem have an IP address?
But, like a router, a broadband modem is a computer with a web based user interface. And, like any device with a web interface, the modem has an IP address.
How do I find my WiFi username and password?
To find your WiFi network name and password:
- Make sure you’re connected to your WiFi network.
- Open the Windows/Start menu.
- In the search field, enter and select Network and Sharing Center.
- Select Manage Wireless Networks. …
- Right-click your connected WiFi network, and then select Properties.
- Select the Security tab.
Why is 192.168 1.1 not opening?
If you cannot reach the login page, it may be due to: A hardwired connection configuration issue (such as a bad Ethernet cable) Entering the IP address incorrectly. An IP address issue on the computer.
How do I access my WiFi administrator?
- Open a web browser such as Internet Explorer.
- Go to the Address bar and enter the IP Address of your router then press Enter. For example, 192.168. …
- A new window prompts for a User name and Password. Type admin for User name and Password, since admin is the default user name password, and then click OK.
17 нояб. 2014 г.
What do I do if my WiFi is connected but no Internet access?
Ways to fix ‘WiFi connected but no Internet’ issues
- Check your router/modem. …
- Check Router Lights. …
- Restart your Router. …
- Troubleshooting from your Computer. …
- Flush DNS Cache From Your Computer. …
- Proxy Server Settings. …
- Change the wireless mode on your Router. …
- Update outdated Network drivers.
14 апр. 2019 г.
Why can’t my modem connect to the Internet?
If you can’t connect to the internet at all, take a look at your modem and router. … Disconnect the power cord—if you have both a modem and a router, disconnect them both—then reconnect the modem after a minute or two. Make sure that the power switch is in the On position, if there is one.
How do I check my Internet connection?
Check that Wi-Fi is turned on and you are connected.
- Open your Settings app «Wireless and Networks» or «Connections» …
- Turn Wi-Fi on.
- Find the Wi-Fi connection indicator at the top of your screen .
- If this is not displayed, or none of the bars are filled in, you may be out of range of a Wi-Fi network.