To clear your entire history in the YouTube mobile app, head to Library > History. Tap the menu button at the top of the app, and then tap the “History Settings” option. … You can also tap “Clear Search History” here to clear your entire YouTube search history.
- 1 Does YouTube keep deleted history?
- 2 How long does YouTube keep your history?
- 3 Can someone still see your history if you delete it?
- 4 Does your history really get deleted?
- 5 How can you see deleted history?
- 6 Can YouTube history be tracked?
- 7 Can you view your TikTok history?
- 8 How do I permanently delete my YouTube history on Google?
- 9 How do I delete my watch history on Google?
- 10 How do I permanently delete my phone history?
- 11 How can you see deleted history on iPhone?
Does YouTube keep deleted history?
Some people think there is no way to retrieve the deleted YouTube history. … If you delete history on YouTube, it will not show the history on YouTube app or on your YouTube account any more. But it will remain on the GOOGLE ACTIVITY.
How long does YouTube keep your history?
YouTube’s options allow users to set their account to keep history data for 3 months, 18 months, or until they choose to manually delete it.
Can someone still see your history if you delete it?
Even if you delete all or some of your activity, Google still maintains records about the way you used its web browser related to the deleted data — if you search for something, it’ll remember that you searched for something at that specific time and date, but not what you specifically you searched for, according to …
Does your history really get deleted?
Note: Clearing your browser history is NOT the same as clearing your Google Web & App Activity history. When you clear your browser history, you’re only deleting the history that’s locally stored on your computer. Clearing your browser history doesn’t do anything to the data stored on Google’s servers.
How can you see deleted history?
Recover the deleted browsing history in this way. Open a web page in Google Chrome. Type in the link https://www.google.com/settings/… When you enter your Google Account, you will see the list of everything that Google has recorded from your browsing activity.
Can YouTube history be tracked?
When you’re signed into your Google account, YouTube keeps track of the videos you’ve viewed and your search history. You can delete any individual video, search, or all of them.
Can you view your TikTok history?
To see history of videos watched on TikTok, go to the menu and tap on the Watch History option. Next, you can see the history of your watched videos on TikTok of all time.
How do I permanently delete my YouTube history on Google?
Log in to your Google account.
- Go to https://www.youtube.com.
- Click on your icon.
- Click “Video Manager”
- Click “History”
- Click “Clear all viewing history.”
- Click “Pause viewing history.»
- Click «Search History.»
- Click «Clear all search history.»
23 февр. 2012 г.
How do I delete my watch history on Google?
To view or delete watch history:
- Tap your profile picture Settings .
- Select Privacy & location Manage watch history.
- To delete videos you’ve watched, tap More above the video, then tap DELETE.
How do I permanently delete my phone history?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. …
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to ‘Time range’, select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check ‘Browsing history’. …
- Tap Clear data.
How can you see deleted history on iPhone?
Open iTunes and click on the iPhone icon. Then select Restore Backup. Choose the backup file that contains your deleted Safari history . Click on the button Restore.