When using OBS on a laptop or multi-GPU system, you may run into performance issues or issues using a specific capture type (i.e. Game or Window capture). … The reason this happens is because most modern laptops will come with two GPUs: An Intel GPU for 2D applications/your desktop.
- 1 How do I install OBS on my laptop?
- 2 How do I record my laptop screen with OBS?
- 3 Does OBS work with Windows 10?
- 4 Can I use a laptop for streaming?
- 5 Why does OBS show a black screen?
- 6 How do you record your laptop screen?
- 7 How do I set OBS to record?
- 8 Can you record with OBS without streaming?
- 9 How do you record your screen on Windows 10?
- 10 How do I make myself admin on OBS?
- 11 What is the difference between OBS studio and Streamlabs OBS?
- 12 Whats the best laptop for streaming?
- 13 What computer do I need to stream?
- 14 What are the requirements for live streaming?
How do I install OBS on my laptop?
- Open your preferred browser, and visit the OBS Studio homepage.
- Select Windows from the home page.
- Open the downloaded file once it has completed.
- Select Yes.
- Select Next.
- Carefully read the Agreement, once you understand and agree, select I Agree.
- The default location is acceptable, select Next.
- Select Install.
How do I record my laptop screen with OBS?
- The OBS interface. Screen Recording Quick Setup. …
- Scenes and sources in Open Broadcaster: currently on the default Scene. …
- Select Screen Capture (Linux) or Display Capture. …
- Looking good. …
- Still good. …
- Choose the destination for your video. …
- Ready to go! …
- All done.
25 июл. 2020 г.
Does OBS work with Windows 10?
As a standard Windows application, OBS should run fine on Windows 10 without any issues in the core program. However, OBS makes heavy use of advanced hardware features, particularly on your GPU such as texture sharing and hardware encoding. Windows 10 will come with new drivers for your hardware, including your GPU.
Can I use a laptop for streaming?
Well, ofcourse you may use your laptop as a streaming pc for creating or watching contents and gaming provided you have the basic minimum requirements like the ram, processors, performance, internet connectivity and also how long will you be using the system since the performance is affected depending upon the usage.
Why does OBS show a black screen?
However, in order for OBS to capture efficiently, OBS itself must be running on the same GPU as the image you wish to capture. If OBS is running on adapter A, and an image is being drawn on adapter B, you will get a black screen when trying to capture it.
How do you record your laptop screen?
Navigate to the screen you wish to record and press Win+G to open Game Bar. Several Game Bar widgets appear on the screen with controls for capturing screenshots, recording video and audio, and broadcasting your screen activity. Click the Start Recording button to capture your screen activity.
How do I set OBS to record?
OBS Settings for Recording Game Footage
- Select Capture Settings. Choose Display Capture or Game Capture, depending on your needs.
- Select Resolution. Select the right resolution. The standard web-monitor resolution is 1920×1080. …
- Choose Hotkeys. Select your Recording hotkeys. …
- Configure Output Settings. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU USE THE SAME CONFIGURATION SHOWN HERE.
10 янв. 2019 г.
Can you record with OBS without streaming?
With OBS you can record your content without live streaming, which is a great way of preparing pre-recorded live presentations. Because you can also use a video as source, nothing prevents you from pre-recording your stream and then using the recorded video (edited if necessary) as source for a live stream.
How do you record your screen on Windows 10?
How to record your screen in Windows 10
- Open the app you want to record. …
- Press the Windows key + G at the same time to open the Game Bar dialog.
- Check the «Yes, this is a game» checkbox to load the Game Bar. …
- Click on the Start Recording button (or Win + Alt + R) to begin capturing video.
22 дек. 2020 г.
How do I make myself admin on OBS?
Active Member. Try this: Right-click on your OBS shortcut —> Properties —> From Shortcut tab click on [Advanced…] —> Check box for «Run as Administrator» —> [OK] —> [Apply] —> [OK].
What is the difference between OBS studio and Streamlabs OBS?
Streamlabs OBS is essentially the same OBS code revamped with a better user experience. This software is also free and offers an even easier installation process than OBS. … Once Streamlabs OBS is downloaded on your Windows, Streamlabs will pre-configure all settings and send you straight to the Dashboard.
Whats the best laptop for streaming?
We have done our best to select the top models to let you have the best experience and easiness to curate content for the web.
- ACER PREDATOR HELIOS – Best Laptops for gaming & Live Streaming (Windows) …
- MSI GS 65 STEALTH. …
- DELL G5 LAPTOP. …
- HP SPECTRE X360. …
- ACER ASPIRE E15. …
- LENOVO FLEX 4 CONVERTIBLE TOUCHSCREEN NOTEBOOK.
9 сент. 2020 г.
What computer do I need to stream?
If you’re intent on streaming video games on your PC, Twitch recommends having a computer with at least 8GB of RAM and an Intel i5 CPU. You’ll also need a graphics card powerful enough to run whatever games you’re interested in streaming. All told you’re probably looking for something relatively pricey.
What are the requirements for live streaming?
The video source(s) for a live stream may come from:
- A DSLR camera.
- A camcorder.
- A computer screen.
- A webcam.
- A PTZ camera.
- Phone or tablet camera.
23 мар. 2020 г.