Select Restore Factory Defaults. You will be warned that this will erase all accounts, apps, games, saved games, and settings. Select Yes. Your Xbox will now restore itself to factory settings, with no parental controls.
- 1 How do I factory reset my phone with parental controls?
- 2 How do I remove parental controls?
- 3 How do I remove Family link without parent permission?
- 4 How do I remove parental controls without a PIN?
- 5 What do I do if I forgot my parental controls password?
- 6 How do I turn off parental controls on my iPhone without password?
- 7 How do I bypass parental controls on Google?
- 8 How do I turn off parental controls on Google?
- 9 How do I turn off parental controls in Gmail?
- 10 How do I change my child account to normal?
- 11 How do I turn off parental controls on Amazon Prime?
- 12 How do I find my parental control PIN?
- 13 How do I reset my Google parental control PIN?
How do I factory reset my phone with parental controls?
Step 1: On your device, you have to open the Settings app clicking on the settings icon. Step 2: You have to tap the Apps & notifications option. Step 3: You have to tap the Google Play Store option. Step 4: You have to tap the Storage option and then the Clear data or Clear storage option.
How do I remove parental controls?
How to turn off parental controls on an Android device using the Google Play Store
- Open the Google Play Store app and tap the menu icon, which consists of three stacked lines.
- Tap «Settings» on the menu, then scroll to and tap «Parental controls.»
1. On your Android device, open the Family Link app and tap on the child’s account in question. 2. Tap «Manage settings,» then tap «Controls on Google Play.» This menu will let you edit your parental controls, even if your child is younger than 13.
How do I remove parental controls without a PIN?
Disabling Parental Controls in the Play Store Without a PIN. . You can do this quickly by dragging down the notification panel from the top of the home screen and tapping the gear at the top-right corner.
What do I do if I forgot my parental controls password?
The easiest way to reset the parental control password is by performing a factory reset on the device. As you know, a factory reset would restore your device to its default settings. The default settings will overwrite the Restrictions password and all the saved customized settings regarding parental controls as well.
How do I turn off parental controls on my iPhone without password?
Turn off restrictions without a passcode using iBackupBot.
- Tap Settings > iCloud, and turn off Find My iPhone.
- Now connect your phone to your computer and select your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when it appears in iTunes under Devices.
- Select the Summary tab and click Back Up Now.
How do I bypass parental controls on Google?
 You can, however, disable Parental Controls for their Google Play Store downloads. Tap the account you want to manage. Tap Manage Settings.
- Open the Play Store . …
- Tap the ☰ menu. …
- Tap Settings. …
- Scroll down and tap Parental Controls. …
- Slide the «Parental controls are on» switch to Off.
How do I turn off parental controls on Google?
On your Android phone or tablet, say «Hey Google, open Assistant settings» or go to Assistant settings.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Store .
- At the top left, tap Menu Account Family. Manage family members.
- Tap the family member you want to remove.
- At the top right, tap More Remove member. Remove.
How do I turn off parental controls in Gmail?
To disable parental controls:
- Press the up arrow on the remote to select Enable next to Parental Control Restrictions.
- Press ok to display the options.
- Press the down arrow to select Disable, and then press ok. A message prompts you to enter the parental lock code.
- Enter the code and press ok.
How do I change my child account to normal?
Edit your child’s Google Account info
- Open the Family Link app .
- Select your child.
- On the «Settings» card, tap Manage settings. Account info.
- In the top right, tap Edit .
- Make changes to your child’s account.
- In the top right, tap Save.
How do I turn off parental controls on Amazon Prime?
To modify or disable your parental controls settings, tap Disable Parental Controls in the Settings menu. You will have the option of updating your restrictions or switching parental controls OFF.
How do I find my parental control PIN?
You’ll have to set a new PIN using the console.
- On the HOME Menu you can either touch the wide, orange Parental Controls icon or open System Settings and select «Parental Controls», then «Set Parental Controls».
- Then select «Forgot PIN» on the PIN entry screen by pressing the + Button or the − Button.
How do I reset my Google parental control PIN?
Go to Settings and select Apps. I am talking about Android settings and not Play Store settings here. Scroll down and select Google Play Store. Under Storage, you can Clear Data which will delete parental controls pin as well as all the settings.