As a result, if you delete a message on your PC, it will automatically be deleted from your iPhone, and vice versa. … You may also need to set up your iPhone’s e-mail account again. See «Access Gmail in iPhone Mail Using IMAP» at tinyurl.com/ypwvq3.
- 1 How do I delete emails on my iPhone but keep them on my computer?
- 2 How do I delete emails on my phone but not my computer?
- 3 Does deleting an email delete it from all devices?
- 4 What happens when you delete email from iPhone?
- 5 How do I stop my iPhone from syncing emails?
- 6 Why deleted emails keep coming back?
- 7 Does deleting email on iPhone free space?
- 8 Why do my emails keep coming back after I delete them android?
- 9 When I delete Gmail on iPhone does it delete?
- 10 Why do I have to delete my emails twice?
- 11 Does removing a Gmail account delete it?
- 12 How do I remove my email from other devices?
- 13 Why do my emails reappear after I delete them iPhone?
- 14 What happens to my accounts if I delete my email?
- 15 Can I delete an email I sent to someone?
How do I delete emails on my iPhone but keep them on my computer?
Go to iPhone Settings -> Accounts & Passwords -> your email account(here I use gmail account) -> Advanced -> INCOMING SETTINGS -> Delete from server, you can check NEVER, SEVEN DAYS, or WHEN REMOVED FROM INBOX, just choose Never. Then when you delete a email on iPhone, it will stay on email server.
How do I delete emails on my phone but not my computer?
Follow these steps:
- Open the Email app and visit the inbox.
- Touch the Action Overflow icon and choose the Settings command. …
- Choose an e-mail account.
- Choose the Incoming Settings item. …
- Below the item Delete Email from Server, choose the option When I Delete from Inbox. …
- Touch the Done button.
Does deleting an email delete it from all devices?
If you are actually deleting the services and deactivating the account from one device, you will not have the emails on your other devices. If you want to deactivate your entire email address, go to settings, delete products, and deactivate account.
What happens when you delete email from iPhone?
When you delete a POP3 account from an iOS device, you will lose any mail that’s was stored in the local Sent and Trash folders on the device, as well as mail in the Inbox that has been deleted from the server. … If you don’t want to lose this mail, you should disable the account instead of deleting it: Go to Settings.
How do I stop my iPhone from syncing emails?
How to Stop Mail Syncing Iphone?
- On the home screen of the iOS device, tap the Settings icon.
- Select the Mail, Contacts, Calendars option in the next step.
- Choose your account for which you wish to stop the sync process.
- Tap the toggle button near the Calendar option to disable mail sync.
Why deleted emails keep coming back?
Deleted emails reappearing sounds like you might have some corruption going on with Inbox. Move all wanted emails out of Inbox and put them in a suitably named folder for storage. Delete anything you do not want. When Inbox is empty: Right click on Inbox and select ‘Compact’ Empty and then compact the ‘Junk’ folder.
Does deleting email on iPhone free space?
The items that are waiting to be deleted take up space on your phone, so if you delete them sooner, you’ll free up space faster. To change that setting: Open the Settings app and select Passwords & Accounts. Then, tap the email account whose setting you want to change.
Why do my emails keep coming back after I delete them android?
It means that the phone is continuously syncing with the server provided that there’s an active internet connection available. The first thing you can do about it is to delete the message from your inbox and immediately go to Deleted/Trash folder and delete the message from there. It will never come back.
When I delete Gmail on iPhone does it delete?
Gmail App. The Gmail app works in the same way on your iPhone/iPad as it does on the web-based app. If you tap the Trash icon, the deleted email will be sent to the Trash folder on the remote web server.
Why do I have to delete my emails twice?
This behavior is probably the result of your email program on your local computer being set up as POP3. … You will see the emails in each place, because you’re downloading a «copy» of the email to each device. So when you delete an email on your desktop computer, it will still be on your mobile device.
Does removing a Gmail account delete it?
Removing a Google account from an Android or iPhone device simply removes access from that particular device, and it can be restored later on. However, any information stored through the account on that device will be lost. That includes things like email, contacts, and settings.
How do I remove my email from other devices?
How to Remove an Email Account from Most Android Devices
- From the home screen, tap the App drawer > Settings icon > under Accounts, tap the email type to remove. • …
- Tap the Menu icon. Some devices will have a three dot Menu button, including Samsung Galaxy and many HTC and Motorola devices.
- Tap Remove account.
- Tap Remove account again to confirm.
12 сент. 2014 г.
Why do my emails reappear after I delete them iPhone?
If it appears in the Deleted folder, it’s normal. That’s because your iPhone has its own copy of the email stored in your device storage. They reappear in the inbox.
What happens to my accounts if I delete my email?
What happens when you delete your Gmail service. Your emails and mail settings will be deleted. You can no longer use your Gmail address to send or receive email. If you change your mind, you may be able to get your Gmail address back.
Can I delete an email I sent to someone?
Yes, they can. You’re only deleting your copy. If you send an email then delete it the receiver will still see it but it will be out of your sent folder. … Now, GMAIL does have a “Enable Undo Send” option that you can set, but it is really a “delay send” feature, and it only works to a very short maximum of 30 seconds.