You can use any valid email address. Doesn’t have to be iCloud. Many people use Gmail. … You can create an Apple ID for the purpose of the above, but your child does not have to use that as his/her email address.
- 1 Is Apple ID and iCloud the same thing?
- 2 Can I use my Apple ID as an email address?
- 3 What email can I use for Apple ID?
- 4 Can I log into Apple ID but not iCloud?
- 5 Does each iPhone need an Apple ID?
- 6 Does everyone with an iPhone have an iCloud account?
- 7 Can you use a Gmail account as an Apple ID?
- 8 Why can’t I use my email address for Apple ID?
- 9 Can I change my Apple ID to a new email address?
- 10 How can I unlock my Apple ID without email or security questions?
- 11 Can I have 2 Apple IDS?
- 12 What happens to Apple ID when child turns 13?
- 13 How do I know if someone is using my Apple ID?
- 14 How can I find my iCloud ID and password?
- 15 Why does my Apple ID keep saying my password is wrong?
Is Apple ID and iCloud the same thing?
Your Apple ID is the account you use to access Apple services such as the App Store, the iTunes Store, Apple Books, Apple Music, FaceTime, iCloud, iMessage, and more. … iCloud provides you with a free email account and 5 GB of storage for your mail, documents, photos and videos, and backups.
Can I use my Apple ID as an email address?
When you create an Apple ID, you enter an email address. This email address is your Apple ID and the username that you use to sign in to Apple services like Apple Music and iCloud. It’s also the contact email address for your account. Be sure to check your email address regularly.
What email can I use for Apple ID?
To use Mail on iCloud.com, go to icloud.com/mail and sign in with your Apple ID. If you have an @icloud.com email address, you can use it to sign in instead of your Apple ID. If youʼre already using another iCloud feature, click the feature’s name at the top of the iCloud.com window, then click Mail.
Can I log into Apple ID but not iCloud?
Make sure that your iPhone, iPad, or PC has a strong Internet connection and that you’ve turned on cellular data on your iPhone or iPad by going to Settings > Cellular or Mobile Data. If this setting is off, you might not be able to access your Apple ID and iCloud when not connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Does each iPhone need an Apple ID?
If you don’t want to use an Apple ID on your iPhone then you don’t have to. … When you first set up your new iPhone — or any Apple device — you’ll be asked to create an Apple ID. This is a universal account that will work with iCloud for your backups, the App Store, and to share your data between devices.
Does everyone with an iPhone have an iCloud account?
iCloud is built into every Apple device. That means all your stuff — photos, files, notes, and more — is safe, up to date, and available wherever you are. … Everyone gets 5GB of free iCloud storage to start, and it’s easy to add more at any time.
Can you use a Gmail account as an Apple ID?
Apple today has made a notable update to the process of changing the email address associated with your Apple ID. Starting today, you can change your Apple ID from a third-party email service such as Gmail or Yahoo to an Apple domain…
Why can’t I use my email address for Apple ID?
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. To be able to use this email address as an Apple ID, you will need to locate the Apple ID it is associated with and change it so that email is no longer associated with an Apple ID. It will then be available for use.
Can I change my Apple ID to a new email address?
Go to appleid.apple.com and sign in. In the Account section, choose Edit. Choose Change Apple ID. Enter the email address that you want to use.
How can I unlock my Apple ID without email or security questions?
If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions
- Go to iforgot.apple.com.
- Enter your Apple ID, then select Continue.
- Choose the option to reset your security questions, then select Continue.
- Enter your Apple ID password, then select Continue.
- Follow the onscreen steps to verify your identity. …
- Choose new security questions and answers and select Continue.
Can I have 2 Apple IDS?
You can have two Apple Id’s assigned to two different services (i.e. one for iCloud and one for iTunes and App Store) you can also have previous purchases authorized to old Apple ID’s which may receive random popups to sign into an old Apple ID or a friend’s Apple ID.
What happens to Apple ID when child turns 13?
Yes, the child will still be able to use their Apple ID after they are 13 years old. When an account is setup for them parental controls are automatically set up as well. They will also be apart of the family sharing until they have left, or until they are removed by the «Organizer».
How do I know if someone is using my Apple ID?
Use the web to see where you’re signed in
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page,* then scroll to Devices.
- If you don’t see your devices right away, click View Details and answer your security questions.
- Click any device name to view that device’s information, such as the device model, serial number, and OS version.
20 авг. 2020 г.
How can I find my iCloud ID and password?
From your Apple ID account page
- Go to your Apple ID account page and click Forgot Apple ID or password.
- When you’re asked to enter your Apple ID, click «Look it up.»
- Enter your first name, last name, and email address. If you enter the wrong email address, you can try again with a different one.
21 дек. 2020 г.
Why does my Apple ID keep saying my password is wrong?
If you changed your Apple ID and didn’t update it on your iOS device, you might see the «Incorrect Apple ID or Password» alert. … In iOS 7 or earlier, tap Delete Account. Enter your previous Apple ID and password to confirm that you want to sign out.