If you remove copies of photos and videos on your phone, you’ll still be able to: See your photos and videos, including the ones you just removed, in the Google Photos app and photos.google.com. Edit, share, delete, and manage anything in your Google Photos library.
- 1 Does deleting from phone Delete from Google Photos?
- 2 How do I delete photos from my phone but not Google Photos?
- 3 Do deleted photos stay in Google Photos?
- 4 How do I delete photos from my iPhone but not Google Photos?
- 5 Can anyone see my Google Photos?
- 6 Where do photos go when permanently deleted?
- 7 Why did Google Photos delete my pictures?
- 8 Can I delete photos after uploading to Amazon photo?
- 9 How do I take my photos off Google Images?
- 10 Are deleted photos still in the cloud?
- 11 Does deleting an album delete the photos in Google Photos?
- 12 Can I delete photos from iCloud if I have Google Photos?
- 13 Why photos are not deleting from phone?
- 14 Is Google photos better than iCloud?
Does deleting from phone Delete from Google Photos?
Select one or more photos that are on the device. At the top right, tap on the «3 dots» menu icon. Select Delete Device Copy. The photos selected will be deleted from your phone, but the Google Photos photo will remain.
How do I delete photos from my phone but not Google Photos?
It might also pay to clear the cache of the app as well.
- On your Android device, open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps (or Application Manager)
- Tap Google Photos.
- Tap CLEAR CACHE.
- Tap CLEAR DATA.
26 авг. 2018 г.
Do deleted photos stay in Google Photos?
If you delete a photo or video that’s backed up in Google Photos, it will stay in your trash for 60 days. If you delete an item from your Android device without it being backed up, it will stay in your trash for 60 days.
How do I delete photos from my iPhone but not Google Photos?
Step 1: Open the Google Photos app on your iPhone. Step 2: Tap on the three-bar icon at the top and select Free up space. Step 3: A pop-up will appear showing you the number of photos that will be deleted. Tap on Delete.
Can anyone see my Google Photos?
The pictures uploaded to Google Photos are private by default unless you specifically share them with other people. Then they become unlisted, but public (kind of like your cellphone number). If you click on the shared album item in the dropdown menu you can see a list of photos that you have shared with others.
Where do photos go when permanently deleted?
When you delete pictures on Android, you can access your Photos app and go into your albums, then, scroll to the bottom and tap on «Recently Deleted.» In that photo folder, you will find all the photos you have deleted within the last 30 days.
Why did Google Photos delete my pictures?
It might have been permanently deleted. If the photo has been in trash for more than 60 days, the photo might be gone. It may have been deleted from another app. If you use another photo gallery, and deleted photos there, it may have been deleted before Google Photos was able to back it up.
Can I delete photos after uploading to Amazon photo?
Press and hold the photo until a check mark appears. If you want to select more photos or videos, tap once on each additional one. De-select a checked item by tapping it again. From the three dots icon, tap Move to Trash.
How do I take my photos off Google Images?
To remove these images from search results, follow these steps:
- Search on images.google.com for the image you want to find.
- Select the image link by right clicking on the image thumbnail and choosing Copy link address. …
- Go to the Remove outdated content page.
- In the box next to «Request removal,» paste the URL.
Are deleted photos still in the cloud?
When you delete a photo or video from Photos on iCloud.com, it’s also deleted from all of your devices with iCloud Photos turned on. If you change your mind, you have 30 days to recover it before it’s permanently deleted.
Does deleting an album delete the photos in Google Photos?
All the images and videos from a deleted album will still show up in your Photos library. You can access it by tapping the Photos tab at the bottom of your screen.
Can I delete photos from iCloud if I have Google Photos?
(And you can still use the “Free Up Space” feature on Android; Google won’t delete those same photos and videos from the cloud, don’t worry.) In summary: Deleting items in the Photos app removes them from iCloud, if you’re signed in and synchronizing, as well as any other device that’s set up similarly.
Why photos are not deleting from phone?
Go to “Settings” > “Accounts” > “Google“. From there, you can select the Google account you are using, then uncheck the “Sync Picasa Web Albums” option. Now under “Settings” > “Application manager“, swipe over to “All” > “Gallery“, and select “Clear data“.
Is Google photos better than iCloud?
You can turn on the “Back up & sync” option or keep it off and choose to upload individual images when you feel it’s necessary to do so. Google Photos makes this much easier than iCloud. Google Photos has one major area where it absolutely usurps iCloud, and that’s in terms of its organization and sharing methods.