PowerPoint has an in-built recorder to let you record your presentation with narration, your presentation with narration and a camera input (Office 365), or just your screen. You have access to Office 365 for free with your university enrolment.
- 1 How do you record yourself on PowerPoint?
- 2 Can you record video in PPT?
- 3 How do I make a video presentation with audio?
- 4 How does Camtasia work with PowerPoint?
- 5 How can I convert PPT to video?
- 6 How do I make a video presentation?
- 7 How do you record a video on PowerPoint 2016?
- 8 How do I make a PowerPoint video with audio on Android?
How do you record yourself on PowerPoint?
How To Record A PowerPoint Presentation With Audio And Video
- Step 1: Prepare Your PowerPoint Slides and Talking Points. …
- Step 2: Select Your Audio and Video Sources. …
- Step 3: Open Your PowerPoint Slides and Capture the Screen. …
- Step 4: Press Record And Start Presenting.
Can you record video in PPT?
Open your presentation and check you have the record slide show tab. To get access to the recording tab open an existing or new presentation in PowerPoint, click File then Options. Choose Customise Ribbon in the menu on the left, then tick the box which says Recording and click OK.
How do I make a video presentation with audio?
Keep scrolling for a detailed, step-by-step guide on how to create a narrated presentation.
- 1 Create a Visme Project. …
- 2 Choose a Presentation Template. …
- 3 Customize Your Slides. …
- 4 Click on Add Audio. …
- 5 Attach an Audio File. …
- 6 Record Your Voice Over. …
- 7 Customize Audio Settings. …
- 8 Preview Your Audio.
How does Camtasia work with PowerPoint?
Add PowerPoint Slides to a Camtasia Project
First, make sure that PowerPoint is closed. Then click the Import Media button and choose your PowerPoint file. Camtasia converts each slide into an image (PNG) and adds it to the media bin. Drag slides to the timeline and edit them like any other media in a project.
How can I convert PPT to video?
On the File menu, select Save to ensure all your recent work has been saved in PowerPoint presentation format (. pptx). Click File > Export > Create a Video. In the first drop-down box under the Create a Video heading, select the video quality you want, which pertains to the resolution of the finished video.
How do I make a video presentation?
To start making a video presentation, just open your PowerPoint.
- Add video narration. You can either record video narration for your slides or add an existing video. …
- Fine-tune video narration. …
- Enrich your presentation with useful content. …
- Customize presentation player.
How do you record a video on PowerPoint 2016?
Click “record slide show” from within the recording tab and from the drop- down menu that appears select “record from beginning”. A recording dashboard should now open. There are two approaches that can be used to create video recordings of your presentation using PowerPoint 2016.
How do I make a PowerPoint video with audio on Android?
Insert audio or video in PowerPoint for Android
- Open your device’s camera from PowerPoint, record video, and insert that recording directly on a slide.
- Insert a media file from your device or from OneDrive or Google Drive.