To delete your copy of an entire conversation on the Facebook website, click on the gear icon next to a conversation to open the Settings menu and click «Delete conversation.» You’ll be asked to confirm that you want to delete the conversation permanently and, if you do so, it is deleted from your account, but not from …
- 1 How do I permanently delete my Facebook messages on both sides?
- 2 Are Deleted Facebook Messages really deleted?
- 3 How do I permanently delete messenger conversations?
- 4 Can the other person see when you delete a Facebook conversation?
- 5 How do you see deleted messages on Messenger 2020?
- 6 Can you tell if someone deleted messages on messenger?
- 7 Will downloading my Facebook data show deleted messages?
- 8 What happens to your Facebook messages when you permanently delete your account?
- 9 Does deleting a conversation on Messenger delete it for the other person?
- 10 How long does Facebook keep deleted messages?
How do I permanently delete my Facebook messages on both sides?
How to delete Facebook messages from both sides
- Tap and hold the message.
- Click «remove.»
- Select «Remove for Everyone.»
- Confirm removal of the message.
- A tombstone will appear in the message thread stating, «you removed a message.»
20 янв. 2021 г.
Are Deleted Facebook Messages really deleted?
You can not see deleted messages. Once they are deleted, they are gone forever. … You cannot retrieve deleted messages, so you cannot view images from deleted messages unless you saved them in another location.
How do I permanently delete messenger conversations?
To delete a conversation in Facebook Messenger using the app, hold down your finger on the conversation and then tap «Delete.» Confirm you want to delete the conversation to delete it permanently.
Can the other person see when you delete a Facebook conversation?
Once «removed,» the message will not reappear in the draft space. Unfortunately, Facebook will also notify other members of a conversation when this action is taken, essentially calling you out to your conversation partners.
How do you see deleted messages on Messenger 2020?
Restore Deleted Messages via Facebook Messenger on Android
Open Facebook Messenger on your device and head to your recent conversations. Click on the search bar to search the conversation that you previously archived. Once you find the conversation, simply select it and press Unarchive Message option to unarchive it.
Can you tell if someone deleted messages on messenger?
No, you can’t see deleted messages or conversations. Deleting a message permanently removes it from your Chat list.
Will downloading my Facebook data show deleted messages?
Contact information that may be associated with your account. Areas of Facebook you’ve recently accessed through the main menu. Messages you’ve sent and received on Facebook. Note, if you’ve deleted a message it won’t be included in your download as it has been deleted from your account.
What happens to your Facebook messages when you permanently delete your account?
If you choose to permanently delete your Facebook account:
Specific information, such as messages you’ve sent to friends, won’t be fully deleted and will remain visible to them. You won’t be able to use Messenger.
Does deleting a conversation on Messenger delete it for the other person?
Using «delete» in the messenger deletes the message in your version of the thread but not the recipient’s. So deleting a message or conversation from your inbox won’t delete it from your friend’s inbox. It isn’t possible to delete sent or received messages from a friend’s inbox.
How long does Facebook keep deleted messages?
Facebook says it keeps «backup copies for a reasonable period of time» after a deletion, and it says that can be as long as three months. It also says it may retain copies of «some material» from deleted accounts, but removes personal identifiers.