Facebook just rolled out the option to archive or delete old posts in bulk. … To delete entire years from Facebook fast on desktop, you’ll need to download a browser extension like Social Book Post Manager for Chrome.
- 1 How do you mass delete Facebook posts?
- 2 Why can’t I delete old posts on Facebook?
- 3 How do I clean up my Facebook?
- 4 How long does Facebook keep deleted data?
- 5 Can you delete multiple pictures at once on Facebook?
- 6 How can I delete all my Facebook activity?
- 7 Can a deleted Facebook post still be seen?
- 8 How do you delete a post on Facebook so no one can see it?
- 9 How can I quickly delete photos on Facebook?
- 10 How do I clean up my social media?
- 11 How do I clean up my potential employer on Facebook?
- 12 Does FB keep deleted messages?
- 13 Can police see Deleted Facebook Messages?
- 14 Does deleting Facebook app delete everything?
How do you mass delete Facebook posts?
Go to Activity Log > Manage Activity and tap on the popup that says Your Posts. Once you see the list of your posts, you can select all posts you want to archive or delete, and hit that option accordingly.
Why can’t I delete old posts on Facebook?
If you want to get rid of a post or photo that was posted by someone else on Facebook, you can’t delete it yourself. You’ll have to ask them privately to remove it. You can’t remove a photo that others have posted, but you can hide it from your timeline or remove the tag.
How do I clean up my Facebook?
Facebook has now added a bulk delete tool to make it easier to clean up your posts, photos, and feed. In the apps for Android and iOS, tap your avatar (top left), then tap the three dots and choose Activity log. From here pick Manage activity and Your posts to see everything you’ve ever posted.
How long does Facebook keep deleted data?
After 30 days, your account and all your information will be permanently deleted, and you won’t be able to retrieve your information. It may take up to 90 days from the beginning of the deletion process to delete all the things you’ve posted.
Can you delete multiple pictures at once on Facebook?
Facebook does not have the option to select multiple photos and delete them in one go. One way to delete multiple photos is to delete an album. You can only delete photos you uploaded to Facebook or albums you created. You will not be able to delete a photo you did not upload.
How can I delete all my Facebook activity?
To delete all searches:
Select Settings & Privacy > Activity Log. In the top left of your activity log, click Filter. Scroll to Search History and click the circle to select, then click Save Changes. In the left menu, click Clear Searches.
Can a deleted Facebook post still be seen?
But once something’s “deleted,” what happens? When a user deletes something, Facebook is able to ensure users will not see the deleted post, but that doesn’t mean Facebook destroys all traces of that post completely, or that Facebook cannot retrieve it.
How do you delete a post on Facebook so no one can see it?
If there is a post on your Facebook timeline that you want to delete, click the «…» button next to the post. If you then click «Delete,» the post will be removed from Facebook and nobody, including you, will be able to see it.
How can I quickly delete photos on Facebook?
- Click your name. It’s a tab in the upper-right corner. …
- Click the Photos tab. You’ll find this below the cover photo near the top of your profile page.
- Click Your Photos. …
- Hover your mouse over a photo. …
- Click the «Edit» …
- Click Delete This Photo. …
- Click Delete when prompted. …
- Repeat this process for other photos.
3 июл. 2019 г.
Tips on ways students can clean up their social media feeds:
If you post a lot, look back at your content and see if there are any posts that might be less than desirable. Delete posts that you think might cause you trouble. Try to view your posts through other people’s eyes. Potential employers, family, friends, etc.
How do I clean up my potential employer on Facebook?
How to Clean Up Your Facebook Profile for Future Employers
- 8 Way You Can Clean up Your Facebook Profile. …
- Delete Unflattering Posts. …
- Do Some Proofreading. …
- Use a Professional Profile Pic. …
- Hide Your Friends. …
- Turn on Timeline Review and Tag Review. …
- Double Check Your Likes. …
- Update Your Personal Information.
15 дек. 2017 г.
Does FB keep deleted messages?
Your messages are always saved in the messages inbox until you manually archive or delete them. Once you delete an old email, you cannot get it back, so only delete email that you are certain you won’t need in the future.
Can police see Deleted Facebook Messages?
Can police retrieve messages from a deleted Facebook account? In short, yes. If a police authority has a case where they need access to a “deleted” Facebook account, then they would get a judge to sign a warrant and present that to Facebook. Facebook would then search their servers and provide the messages.
Does deleting Facebook app delete everything?
What Happens If You Delete Facebook or Messenger App Data? While uninstalling the apps doesn’t do any damage, clearing app data on Android will delete the downloaded media files for the respective app and log you out from the apps. Logging out from the app is equivalent to uninstalling it.