Go to the post on your Page’s timeline. Click in the top-right corner. Select Delete Post then click Delete.
- 1 Can you delete a post someone put on your wall?
- 2 Does deleting a Facebook post delete it everywhere?
- 3 How do I get rid of unwanted posts on my Facebook wall?
- 4 How do I delete someone else’s post?
- 5 Can I delete a post someone put on my Facebook page?
- 6 Does Facebook notify you if they delete your post?
- 7 Can you see a deleted Facebook post?
- 8 Why would Facebook take down a post?
- 9 Why can’t I delete my own post on Facebook?
- 10 How do you delete someone else’s post on Facebook?
- 11 How can you tell who deleted a post on Facebook?
- 12 How many reports does it take to delete a Facebook post?
- 13 What happens when you delete a post that has been shared?
Can you delete a post someone put on your wall?
You can’t delete a Facebook post someone else posted. If the post is threatening, harassing or otherwise seems to violate Facebook’s policies, you can report it to Facebook.
Does deleting a Facebook post delete it everywhere?
But once something’s “deleted,” what happens? When a user deletes something, Facebook is able to ensure users will not see the deleted post, but that doesn’t mean Facebook destroys all traces of that post completely, or that Facebook cannot retrieve it.
How do I get rid of unwanted posts on my Facebook wall?
To remove a post from your timeline:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Find the post and click in the top right.
- Select Delete post or Hide from profile from the dropdown menu.
How do I delete someone else’s post?
Once you position the cursor in the upper right corner of the content box, a small “x” labeled “Remove” pops up on the screen. Click the “x” in the corner of the content box, and then click “Delete” in the small pop-up box.
Can I delete a post someone put on my Facebook page?
You can remove posts shared from your Facebook Page by deleting them. Deleting a post will permanently remove it from your Page, including your Page’s activity log.
To delete a post from your Page:
- Go to the post on your Page’s timeline.
- Click in the top-right corner.
- Select Delete Post then click Delete.
Does Facebook notify you if they delete your post?
Facebook relies on artificial intelligence technology and reports from users to identify posts, photos, and other content that may violate its standards. … If Facebook removes something you posted for one of those reasons, it will notify you about the action and give you the option to request an additional review.
Can you see a deleted Facebook post?
To retrieve the post you just deleted, navigate to More > Activity Log, and then tap Trash from the top menu. You’ll see any posts deleted within the past 30 days via Manage Activity. Tap a post you want to recover and then tap Restore.
Why would Facebook take down a post?
We hide or remove content (example: photo, comment, post) from Facebook when we find that it goes against our Community Standards. Our Community Standards define what is and isn’t allowed on Facebook, and they apply all over the world. They’re designed to encourage expression and create a safe environment on Facebook.
Why can’t I delete my own post on Facebook?
Of course, you can only delete posts you have created yourself — you don’t have the power to delete something that was posted to Facebook by someone else. But if you don’t like a post that you’re tagged or mentioned in, you could ask the person who created it to edit or delete it.
How do you delete someone else’s post on Facebook?
Facebook Help Team
- Go to the person’s Timeline.
- Find the post you want to delete.
- Click the «v» in the top right corner.
- Choose «Delete»
How can you tell who deleted a post on Facebook?
Unfortunately, you can’t see who deleted a post in your Facebook page. Facebook does not keep a track if deleted posts.
How many reports does it take to delete a Facebook post?
Well, It’s a Matter Of Time, More than 10 reports are enough but You Have to wait until the reports are processed. In Some Cases, It Took 24 hours or less But Some times it took 2 or 3 days. Sometimes, it’s just one authentic request with proper requisites that could delete the Facebook page.
The photo they share is still your photo, and if you delete it, it’s gone. Anyone who has shared the deleted photo will no longer see it themselves, and neither will any of their friends. … It’s also important to understand that photos that are originally uploaded to Facebook often don’t remain just on Facebook.