If you don’t have an Apple ID, you can create one: Go to iCloud.com. Click Create Apple ID. Fill out the required account information including your email address, a strong password, and security questions.
- 1 Can you create an Apple ID without an Apple device?
- 2 Can I create an iCloud account on an Android phone?
- 3 How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my iPhone?
- 4 Can anyone create an Apple ID?
- 5 What is the Android version of iCloud?
- 6 How do I get into my iCloud account?
- 7 How do I text from iCloud?
- 8 How do I delete an old Apple ID without the password?
- 9 How can I get someone else’s Apple ID off my iPhone if I don’t know the password?
- 10 Why does my iPhone keep asking me for someone else’s Apple ID?
- 11 What happens to Apple ID when child turns 13?
- 12 What is Apple ID example?
- 13 Should each family member have a separate Apple ID?
Can you create an Apple ID without an Apple device?
Want to create an Apple ID without iTunes or an iPhone? You don’t need a credit card or even iTunes to get an Apple ID. You also don’t need an iPhone, iPod, iPad, Mac, or any other Apple device. This is a great way for people with only Android, Windows, or Chrome devices to get an Apple ID and use iWork online.
Can I create an iCloud account on an Android phone?
Using iCloud on your Android device is pretty straightforward. All you need to do is navigate to iCloud.com, either put in your existing Apple ID credentials or create a new account, and voila, you can now access iCloud on your Android smartphone.
How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my iPhone?
How to get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on your iPhone
- Open Settings. Tap your name (or the previous owner’s name) at the top of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap Sign Out. You then have to enter the previous owner’s Apple ID password.
12 окт. 2020 г.
Can anyone create an Apple ID?
If you are getting a new Apple ID for anyone over the age of 13, getting set up is very simple. You can complete the entire process right on that brand new iPhone or iPad. Just open the Settings app and tap Sign in to your iPhone. The process to create an Apple ID will begin after you select Create Apple ID.
What is the Android version of iCloud?
Google Drive provides alternative to Apple’s iCloud. Google has finally released Drive, a new cloud storage option for all Google account holders, offering up to 5 GB worth of free storage.
How do I get into my iCloud account?
Sign in on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Sign in to your [device].
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- If prompted, enter the six-digit verification code sent to your trusted device or phone number and complete sign in.
17 дек. 2020 г.
How do I text from iCloud?
To turn on Messages in iCloud, you need to:
- Click on Settings.
- At the top of the Settings app, click on the space showing your name.
- Next click on iCloud.
- Finally, flip the toggle switch next to Messages under the Apps Using iCloud section.
1 июн. 2018 г.
How do I delete an old Apple ID without the password?
If you just want to remove the Apple ID signed in to the iTunes Store and App Store on iPhone, you can do so without a password required. Step 1: Go to Settings > iTunes & App Stores. Step 2: Tap on the Apple ID and choose Sign Out, so the Apple ID will be removed immediately.
How can I get someone else’s Apple ID off my iPhone if I don’t know the password?
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content & Settings. That’s because the Apps that are requesting an update are ones downloaded with another Apple ID. You will not be able to update those apps without that Apple ID password. However, you can delete the apps, and then redownload them from the App Store.
Why does my iPhone keep asking me for someone else’s Apple ID?
A request for another Apple ID password is often caused by updates to apps/purchases that were made when using the other ID. Those purchases are tied to the other ID and can’t be transferred. One option is to delete the apps/purchases made by the other ID and download them using the new ID if desired.
What happens to Apple ID when child turns 13?
Yes, the child will still be able to use their Apple ID after they are 13 years old. When an account is setup for them parental controls are automatically set up as well. They will also be apart of the family sharing until they have left, or until they are removed by the «Organizer».
What is Apple ID example?
An Apple ID gives you access to the iTunes Store, the App Store, Apple Books, iCloud, FaceTime and other Apple services. It consists of an email address (for example, [email protected]) and a password.
Should each family member have a separate Apple ID?
Everyone in your family needs to join Family Sharing using their own Apple ID. This way your family can share purchases, an Apple Music family plan, iCloud storage, photos, and more without sharing personal information like email, text messages, or passwords.