- 1 Can’t uninstall because this package is an active device administrator?
- 2 Can’t uninstall active device admin app Samsung?
- 3 How do I uninstall a program with administrator rights?
- 4 How do I disable Google Play services as administrator?
- 5 How do I disable device administrator?
- 6 How do I remove device from device administrator?
- 7 How can I find hidden device administrator in Android?
- 8 How do I override MobiControl?
- 9 What is screen lock service in device administrator?
- 10 How do I uninstall a program that won’t uninstall?
- 11 How do I get Administrator permission?
- 12 How do I uninstall a program using command prompt?
- 13 Should I disable Google Play services?
- 14 Can Google Play services be uninstalled?
- 15 How do I remove an administrator from my Android phone?
Can’t uninstall because this package is an active device administrator?
Go to SETTINGS->Location and Security-> Device Administrator and deselect the admin which you want to uninstall. Now uninstall the application. If it still says you need to deactivate the application before uninstalling, you may need to Force Stop the application before uninstalling.
Can’t uninstall active device admin app Samsung?
To deactivate you have to go to Settings -> Security -> Device Administrator. Uncheck application you want to uninstall and confirm. In some older version of android Device Administrator may be inside ‘Applications’ tab.
How do I uninstall a program with administrator rights?
Start > in the search box, type programs and features > press Tnter key > uac prpompt, that’s where you either have to click Yes or Continue, or enter the admin password > scroll to find the program you want to uninstall > right click at the program > click Uninstall.
How do I disable Google Play services as administrator?
Method 1. Go to Settings > Applications > All > Google Play Services > Tap Disable > Tap OK to confirm. Method 2. If you find the Disable checkbox is grayed out, please Go to Settings > Security > Device administrators > Disable Android Device Manager.
How do I disable device administrator?
- Tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Lock screen and security.
- Tap Device administrators.
- Tap Other security settings.
- Tap Device Administrators.
- Ensure that the toggle switch next to Android Device Manager is set to OFF.
- Tap DEACTIVATE.
How do I remove device from device administrator?
If you simply go to Settings > Security > Device Administrators and disable Find My Device, it’ll re-enable itself upon reboot.
Go to your phone Settings and tap on “Security & privacy option.” Look for “Device administrators” and press it. You would see the applications that have device administrator rights.
How do I override MobiControl?
To remove the SOTI MobiControl device agent from your Android device:
- On your Android device, open the Settings app and find Device Administrators (generally under the Security menu).
- Select SOTI MobiControl and deactivate it.
- Navigate to the Apps menu to uninstall the SOTI MobiControl device agent.
What is screen lock service in device administrator?
Screen Lock Service is a device administrator feature of Google Play Services app. If you disable it, Google Play Services app would re-enable it without seeking your authentication. Its purpose is not documented on Google Support / Answers as of now.
How do I uninstall a program that won’t uninstall?
All you need to do is:
- Open the Start Menu.
- Search for “add or remove programs“.
- Click on the search result titled Add or remove programs.
- Look through the list of programs installed on your computer and locate and right-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click on Uninstall in the resulting context menu.
How do I get Administrator permission?
Select Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Computer Management. In the Computer Management dialog, click on System Tools > Local Users and Groups > Users. Right-click on your user name and select Properties. In the properties dialog, select the Member Of tab and make sure it states «Administrator».
How do I uninstall a program using command prompt?
How to uninstall program using CMD
- You need to open CMD. Win button ->type CMD->enter.
- type in wmic.
- Type in product get name and press Enter. …
- Example of the command listed under this. …
- After this, you should see successful uninstallation of the program.
8 сент. 2019 г.
Should I disable Google Play services?
It is safe, but some programs will not run, especially if you use western programs. … If the programs don’t run, then you can enable it again, but just disabling it will cause no harm to your phone. The Android operating system itself does not require Google play services to run smoothly.
Can Google Play services be uninstalled?
Google Play Services is inbuilt app that cannot be uninstalled directly. Android comes with many apps pre-installed while coming out of box. … You need to root your android in order to remove google play services and any other Pre-installed apps. You should not uninstall Google Play services as it is system app.
How do I remove an administrator from my Android phone?
Go to your phone’s settings and then click on “Security.” You’ll see “Device Administration” as a security category. Click on it to see a list of apps that have been given administrator privileges. Click the app you want to remove and confirm that you want to deactivate administrator privileges.