You can fix this type of problem by clearing the app data or cache, but restarting the device sometimes works. Here are some things you can try when you see a black screen, or only hear audio, in the YouTube mobile app: Clear the app cache. On an Android device, clear the cache for individual apps or all apps at once.
- 1 Why can I hear a video but not see it?
- 2 How do I fix YouTube black screen?
- 3 Can Hear video but not see it Chrome?
- 4 Why is my video audio not working?
- 5 Can hear but not see videos on Facebook?
- 6 Why is my YouTube showing a black screen?
- 7 How do you fix a black screen?
- 8 How do I fix YouTube not loading?
- 9 How do I fix video not playing on Chrome?
- 10 Why my videos are black?
- 11 How do I fix a video not playing on my Android?
- 12 Why is my sound not working?
- 13 Why is my audio not working on Zoom?
- 14 How do I fix my out of sync audio?
Why can I hear a video but not see it?
This problem is often caused by a codec issue. A movie may be created to utilize a certain codec to allow the file to be smaller and more portable. However, for the movie file to be played in the media player it must also have the codec installed.
How do I fix YouTube black screen?
YouTube videos show a black screen with audio
- Refresh the page. If reloading the page doesn’t get the video to play, pause AdBlock, reload the page, and when the video starts playing normally, unpause AdBlock. …
- Clear your cache and cookies.
- Uninstall and reinstall AdBlock.
- Manually update your filter lists.
14 янв. 2020 г.
Can Hear video but not see it Chrome?
To fix the problem, the first thing to try is disabling hardware acceleration in Chrome’s Advanced Settings. … Next, scroll down near the bottom and under the System section, turn off “Use hardware acceleration when available” and relaunch Chrome. Head to a site where a video was giving you a problem to see if it works.
Why is my video audio not working?
Causes of No Sound on Android Videos
You need to update the Android OS to make sure that the issue is fixed. … The security of the phone will be upgraded and so it is a sound service of it. If the OS is not updated then there might be a hardware compatibility error that can lead to this issue.
Can hear but not see videos on Facebook?
If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. 1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser’s settings or preferences. … 3- You can also try using a different web browser.
Why is my YouTube showing a black screen?
Here are some things you can try when you see a black screen, or only hear audio, in the YouTube mobile app: Clear the app cache. On an Android device, clear the cache for individual apps or all apps at once. … View the video using the mobile web player by navigating to youtube.com in the phone’s browser.
How do you fix a black screen?
Android device users should start by holding down the power button on your device for five to seven seconds, which should restart it. If the device hasn’t been charged, there might be a problem with its power cord, adapter, or even the electrical outlet. If the device has power, you may have a problem with the screen.
How do I fix YouTube not loading?
- Restart the YouTube app.
- Restart your device.
- Turn off and on your mobile data connection.
- Clear the YouTube app’s cache.
- Uninstall and reinstall the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of the YouTube app.
- Update to the newest available version of Android.
How do I fix video not playing on Chrome?
- Step 1: Allow Flash on the site. Look for an error that says «Click to enable Adobe Flash Player» or a message about downloading Flash. …
- Step 3: Check your extensions, plugins, cache & cookies. …
- Step 4: Update Chrome. …
- Step 5: Reset Chrome settings. …
- Step 6: Reset your Internet connection.
Why my videos are black?
The second cause of the Black screen issue is the Adobe Flash-player. … Thirdly, a prevalent cause of the black screen issue is the Browse Cache. The Browse Cache files tend to clog up the YouTube videos so much so that the video(s) is/are prevented from outputting. This in the term; causes the error.
How do I fix a video not playing on my Android?
How to Fix Videos Not Playing On Android phone
- Restart/Reboot your device.
- Clear cache on your Android phone.
- Uninstall insecure apps on your mobile.
- Install VLC player/MX Player on the mobile phone.
- Update your Android OS.
- Uninstall Dubious Software.
- Get Stellar Repair for Video.
- Reset your app preferences.
30 окт. 2020 г.
Why is my sound not working?
Make sure your headphones aren’t plugged in. Most Android phones automatically disable the external speaker when headphones are plugged in. This could also be the case if your headphones aren’t completely seated in the audio jack. … Tap Restart to reboot your phone.
Why is my audio not working on Zoom?
Android: Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > App permissions or Permission Manager > Microphone and switch on the toggle for Zoom.
How do I fix my out of sync audio?
- Set Digital audio out to PCM. On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button. Select. …
- Change the current A/V sync setting. Not all Android TVs have an A/V sync setting. Press the HOMEbutton. …
- Set Pass through mode to Auto. Not all Android TVs have a Pass through mode setting.