Go to my.flipgrid.com to see all the videos you have ever recorded with your email. There, you can use the Actions button to Delete this video or Hide this video. To hide your video: Navigate to the video and select the Actions button. … Select Delete this video.
- 1 Can a student delete a Flipgrid?
- 2 Can students edit Flipgrid videos?
- 3 How do I delete a response on Flipgrid as a student?
- 4 Can students see other students videos on Flipgrid?
- 5 How can I edit Flipgrid video after posting as a student?
- 6 What does Frozen mean on Flipgrid?
- 7 Can you combine videos on Flipgrid?
- 8 Can I upload a video to Flipgrid?
- 9 Can you export Flipgrid videos?
- 10 How do I make my Flipgrid video private?
- 11 How do I hide my face on Flipgrid?
- 12 What does moderated mean on Flipgrid?
- 13 Is Flipgrid only video?
- 14 Can students respond to each other on Flipgrid?
- 15 Which is better Flipgrid or seesaw?
Can a student delete a Flipgrid?
Teachers can create a free Flipgrid account here. Once you’ve created an account and posted your first video, you’ll be able to hide or delete it. You can also delete responses from your students if they reach out for help.
Can students edit Flipgrid videos?
Flipgrid provides a number of powerful, easy to use editing features for students when recording videos. … This is great when you’re holding up a sign with text or practicing sign language (ASL) in the video!
How do I delete a response on Flipgrid as a student?
Delete or Hide a video Response:
Access your Educator account at admin.flipgrid.com to visit your Discussions page. Use the Actions button and select Delete Response. Change the Active button to Hidden to make the video Inactive and hide it from the student view.
Can students see other students videos on Flipgrid?
Educators can choose to moderate videos on their Topics. This means videos are defaulted to be hidden from anyone else on the Topic and only visible to the educator. The educator can choose to make those visible or keep them hidden.
How can I edit Flipgrid video after posting as a student?
Editing a video after submitting
- Go to my.flipgrid.com.
- Log in using the same account you used to create the video.
- Navigate to the video and click Actions.
- Click Download this video.
- Go back to the Topic by clicking the corresponding link.
- Click the Record button.
- In the Flipgrid Camera experience, click the Options […] button.
- Select Upload clip.
What does Frozen mean on Flipgrid?
Flipgrid Support. Educators can freeze a Topic to prevent new videos from being submitted, while still allowing learners to access and view the video Responses already submitted.
Can you combine videos on Flipgrid?
You can add as many videos as you want from any Grid you own or CoPilot. You can even arrange the videos in any order you’d like to create your own custom blend of awesome. In your Educator Admin, you can choose to select the MixTapes feature at the top of your screen.
Can I upload a video to Flipgrid?
Flipgrid provides a fun, easy way to submit videos. Use your phone’s native camera, edit videos with iMovie, or try AppSmashing with apps like Chatterpix, Screencastify, or Adobe Spark and upload them to your Flipgrid videos! …
Can you export Flipgrid videos?
If you are a student, you can download your videos from my.flipgrid.com. Educators can download, move, or duplicate, or delete videos at any time.
How do I make my Flipgrid video private?
To default submitted videos as hidden and only visible to the educator, turn on Video Moderation under Topic settings:
- Access your educator account at admin.flipgrid.com.
- From the Discussions page, locate your Topic and expand the Actions menu to select Edit Topic.
How do I hide my face on Flipgrid?
Record a video on another program, such as Screencastify, Zoom, or Chatterpix. Even with video, students don’t need to show their faces in the video! Students can use a board to cover the camera, use stickers, and other creative ways to submit audio-only videos! Students can also include text in their videos.
What does moderated mean on Flipgrid?
If you go into your Topic Settings you can toggle to make it «Moderated», this way the response will be only viewable by you, in which you can later make active to others.
Is Flipgrid only video?
In short, Flipgrid is a free, education-focused platform to create and share short videos. … But what features make Flipgrid it unique? It’s really about ease of use (through ‘Topics’) and privacy (through ‘Grids’).
Can students respond to each other on Flipgrid?
Student-to-Student Replies allow students the opportunity to respond to their peers within a Flipgrid Topic and participate in ongoing dialogue, any time and any place. … After viewing a video, students are given an option to reply to the original student’s response by clicking on the reply icon.
Which is better Flipgrid or seesaw?
There are some similarities, but the biggest difference is that Seesaw is more of a place for students to share their creations with others- not just their voice. … Flipgrid is a video response platform with ways to add links to documents/apps that students want to share.