The Apple ID is not required in order to use the device. You will only need an Apple ID if you want to use iCloud or install apps. You can setup the device and use the native apps without an Apple ID. Yes.
- 1 Do I need an Apple ID to set up an iPad?
- 2 How do I bypass Apple ID setup?
- 3 What can you do without Apple ID?
- 4 Can I use iPhone without Apple ID?
- 5 How do I get an Apple ID for my iPad?
- 6 How do you link your iPad and iPhone?
- 7 How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my iPad?
- 8 How can I activate my iPhone without the owner’s Apple ID?
- 9 Can you create an iCloud account without an Apple device?
- 10 Can I use FaceTime without Apple ID?
- 11 Can you install apps without Apple ID?
- 12 Why do I need Apple ID?
- 13 Do you have to pay for an Apple ID?
- 14 Is WhatsApp linked to Apple ID?
Do I need an Apple ID to set up an iPad?
Prepare for setup
Your Apple ID and password; if you don’t have an Apple ID, you can create one during setup. Your credit or debit card account information, if you want to add a card to Apple Pay during setup. Your previous iPad or a backup of your device, if you’re transferring your data to your new device.
How do I bypass Apple ID setup?
You’ll see a dialog box asking if you’re sure you don’t want to use an Apple ID. Choose Don’t Use then you’ll be able to complete the process without needing to sign up to the Apple ID program. That’s it, you’re now free to use your iPhone without an Apple ID.
What can you do without Apple ID?
Hi Eric, He can choose to skip the Apple ID during the setup. He doesn’t have to have an Apple ID, but it’s highly recommended. Without an Apple ID, he won’t be able to download any apps or use Facetime or iMessage.
Can I use iPhone without Apple ID?
You can now use your iPhone without an Apple ID. If you still want to sync your data with other devices you can use services like Google Drive or Google Photos.
How do I get an Apple ID for my iPad?
Create an Apple ID on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Tap «Forgot password or don’t have an Apple ID?».
- Tap Create a Free Apple ID.
- Select your birthday and enter your name. …
- Tap «Use your current email address», or tap «Get a free iCloud email address.»
27 янв. 2021 г.
The Solution: iCloud
Open the Settings app on one device, tap your name to open the Apple ID screen, then select iCloud. Turn on the toggle switches next to every category of app and content that you want to sync between the iPhone and iPad. Repeat this process with the second device.
How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my iPad?
How to remove a previous owner’s Apple ID from a used iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Sign in to iCloud.com.
- Go to Find My iPhone.
- Select “All Devices” to open a list of devices linked to their account, and select the device to be removed.
- Click “Remove from Account”
5 дек. 2016 г.
How can I activate my iPhone without the owner’s Apple ID?
If you forgot your Apple ID password, you can use these steps as to activate iPhone without Apple ID: Step 1: Go the Apple ID account page: appleid.apple.com. Step 2: Click on «Forgot Apple ID or password». Step 3: Enter your Apple ID to get start.
Can you create an iCloud account without an Apple device?
If you don’t have an Apple ID, you can create one: Go to iCloud.com. Click Create Apple ID. Fill out the required account information including your email address, a strong password, and security questions.
Can I use FaceTime without Apple ID?
You need an Apple ID. Not possible. You need an Apple ID.
Can you install apps without Apple ID?
Answer: A: No. You need an Apple ID.
Why do I need Apple ID?
Your Apple ID is the account you use to access Apple services like the App Store, Apple Music, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, and more. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in as well as all the contact, payment, and security details you use across Apple services.
Do you have to pay for an Apple ID?
Apple ids are free. You must have been charged for something else. If you still feel the need to contact Apple use the link below. Apple ID Support then use the Contact Support button.
The WhatsApp messages will be different but FaceTime conversations will be linked as it is Apple ID linked. Bear in mind without backup chat history can be lost. You won’t be able to FaceTime to the same Apple ID devices but you can call each other on WhatsApp.