- 1 Can you use OBS on mobile?
- 2 Is OBS available for Android?
- 3 How do I use OBS with my iPhone?
- 4 Can you run OBS on iPhone?
- 5 Can I use my mobile phone as a webcam?
- 6 How do I set OBS to record?
- 7 Why is OBS black screen?
- 8 Can you use iPhone camera to stream?
- 9 Can I use my iPhone as webcam?
- 10 How do I stream live video on my iPhone?
- 11 How do I use my iPhone as a Streamlab camera?
Can you use OBS on mobile?
In order to stream from Android Devices:
Download OBS- Open Broadcast Software MultiPlatform and install it. Connect your Android device to your laptop or PC. … You should be able to select the window that is mirroring the screen of your android phone. click it and it will pop up on OBS.
Is OBS available for Android?
OBS Studio is an excellent broadcasting application that you can use to record your games and share them in a really simple, quick, and easy way. One of the biggest problems when trying to capture videos directly on your Android device is that it causes serious bottleneck especially when you try to shoot in real-time.
How do I use OBS with my iPhone?
Open the Camera for OBS Studio App on your iPhone. Connect your iOS device to your computer using the lightning cable it came with. If at this point it doesn’t automatically connect, tap the refresh devices button and then select your device in the list. You will now see your video!
Can you run OBS on iPhone?
The app supports iOS 10+, and the OBS Studio plugin supports macOS 10.13+ and Windows 8+.
Can I use my mobile phone as a webcam?
If your phone runs Android, you can use a free app called DroidCam to turn it into a webcam. … To get started, you’ll need two pieces of software: the DroidCam Android app from the Play Store and the Windows client from Dev47Apps. Once both are installed, make sure your computer and phone are on the same Wi-Fi network.
How do I set OBS to record?
OBS Settings for Recording Game Footage
- Select Capture Settings. Choose Display Capture or Game Capture, depending on your needs.
- Select Resolution. Select the right resolution. The standard web-monitor resolution is 1920×1080. …
- Choose Hotkeys. Select your Recording hotkeys. …
- Configure Output Settings. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU USE THE SAME CONFIGURATION SHOWN HERE.
10 янв. 2019 г.
Why is OBS black screen?
However, in order for OBS to capture efficiently, OBS itself must be running on the same GPU as the image you wish to capture. If OBS is running on adapter A, and an image is being drawn on adapter B, you will get a black screen when trying to capture it.
Can you use iPhone camera to stream?
Use your iPhone as a 1080p webcam wirelessly on your streams and save a bundle over buying a webcam. It’s simple to set up, has very little in the way of settings to configure, and has no noticeable lag. You’ll be extremely impressed with the results.
Can I use my iPhone as webcam?
Just like Android, there are several iOS apps that claim to be able to turn your mobile device into a webcam. … Another solid option is EpocCam (requires iOS 10.3 or newer software). Like DroidCam, you don’t need to use any cables to get it working. Download and install EpocCam from the App Store.
How do I stream live video on my iPhone?
Follow these six easy steps on how to use Dacast to stream live video from your iPhone:
- Download An App for Live Streaming from the App Store. …
- Open Your Dacast Account and Find your Stream URL. …
- Open Your Chosen iPhone Live Streaming App. …
- Secure a Stable Internet Connection.
10 февр. 2021 г.
How do I use my iPhone as a Streamlab camera?
There are three steps to get started.
- Install the Telecast Webcam app on your Mac. Download and install the Telecast Webcam app on your mac. …
- Install the Telecast Camera App on your iPhone or iPad. …
- Plug in your iPhone (or iPad) into your Mac with a USB Cable. …
- Add Telecast Camera to your scene in Streamlabs.