Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.
- 1 How do I contact Facebook by phone?
- 2 Can you talk to Facebook support?
- 3 What is Facebook’s telephone number?
- 4 How do I contact Facebook about a problem?
- 5 How do I chat with a Facebook representative?
- 6 How do I send a message to Facebook support?
- 7 How do I send a message to Facebook support inbox?
- 8 How can I contact someone at Facebook?
- 9 How do I contact Facebook to restore my account?
- 10 How do I get in touch with Facebook?
- 11 How do you file a complaint on Facebook?
How do I contact Facebook by phone?
Yes, This Is Facebook Customer Service +1-866-380-3888 Fb Helpline 866…
Can you talk to Facebook support?
Welcome to the Community. Facebook doesn’t offer a phone number for support. If you have a question, please share it with the Community through this channel.
What is Facebook’s telephone number?
Many people would go online and search for «Facebook customer service.» We tried that, and got this number: 844-735-4595.
How do I contact Facebook about a problem?
To report that something that isn’t working:
- Log into Facebook on a computer.
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Help & Support, then select Report a Problem and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I chat with a Facebook representative?
How to talk to someone at Facebook when you have a problem
- When you click on the link, scroll down to the bottom of the page and look for the option that says “Find Answers or Contact Support”
- Then choose a category of help that you are looking for and at the bottom of that page there will be another button that says “Chat with a representative”
29 окт. 2020 г.
How do I send a message to Facebook support?
You can use this link – https://www.facebook.com/business/help. Scroll down and click on the “Still Need Help” section. Go to where it says “Contact Our Support Team”. From there, you can click on the Chat button.
How do I send a message to Facebook support inbox?
You must be logged in to your personal Facebook account to access your Support Inbox.
- Click on the arrow symbol at the top right of your Facebook home screen. Click Support Inbox. …
- The Support Inbox lets you view a history of your reported items. You can right-click the item type (comment, share, photo, etc.)
How can I contact someone at Facebook?
Unfortunately, there is no way to directly contact Facebook – you can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of Facebook. You can, however, use Facebook’s Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account. Review the options toolbar.
How do I contact Facebook to restore my account?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Click below the cover photo.
- Select Find support or report profile.
- Choose Something Else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
How do I get in touch with Facebook?
If you want to contact Facebook, you’ll first need to log into your account. On the desktop site, look up at the top right corner of the screen. There, you’ll see a downward-facing arrow — click it and select «Help & support» from the dropdown menu.
How do you file a complaint on Facebook?
If You Don’t Have a Facebook Account
- Go to Facebook’s Report a Violation of the Facebook Terms page if you don’t have an account and want to file a complaint with Facebook.
- Select the issue that most closely matches your complaint. …
- Follow the onscreen instructions that appear.