Head over to the iCloud for Windows website and download and install the tool on your computer. Launch the tool and you will be asked to enter in your login details. Enter in the details that have shared access for Apple’s services.
- 1 Can I set up Apple Family Sharing from a PC?
- 2 How do I activate family sharing?
- 3 Can you set up family sharing without a payment method?
- 4 Can I link iPhone to PC?
- 5 What can family sharing see on iPhone?
- 6 Can my husband and I share the same Apple ID?
- 7 Why is Apple Family Sharing not working?
- 8 Why can’t I accept a family sharing invitation?
- 9 How can I use the same Apple ID but not share information?
- 10 Can family sharing have 2 organizers?
- 11 Can I use my own payment method with family sharing?
- 12 How do I set up family sharing payments?
- 13 How can I get my computer to recognize my iPhone?
- 14 What does linking your iPhone to Windows 10 do?
- 15 How do I connect my iPhone to Windows 10 wirelessly?
Can I set up Apple Family Sharing from a PC?
Use Family Sharing to share iTunes Store purchases on PC
- In the iTunes app on your PC, choose Account > Family Purchases. If you don’t see Family Purchases, Family Sharing isn’t set up for you.
- Click a name near the top-left corner (next to Purchased), then choose a family member to view their purchases.
- To download an item, click its iCloud Download button .
How do I activate family sharing?
To enable Family Library Sharing, first be sure you have Steam Guard security enabled via Steam > Settings > Account in the Steam Client. Then enable the sharing feature via Settings > Family, (or in Big Picture mode, Settings > Family Library Sharing,) where you’ll also authorize specific computers and users to share.
Can you set up family sharing without a payment method?
It’s legal. A debit card, gift card, etc., can not be used to provide legal proof of identity. A credit card can. Because of the laws regarding the use of online services that collect data by children, you must use a credit card to set up Family Sharing.
Using USB, you can directly connect iPhone and a Mac or Windows PC to set up iPhone, charge the iPhone battery, share your iPhone internet connection, transfer files, and sync content.
What can family sharing see on iPhone?
iTunes and App Store Purchases
Family members will be able to view and download the music, movies, TV Shows, books and apps that you have purchased. Each family member will get immediate access to paid apps already purchased by other members of your family.
You can, but for most people, the best solution is to share an ID for purchasing from the iTunes and App stores, but keep separate IDs for iCloud, iMessage and Facetime. If you share the same ID for iCloud, you will be sharing the same iCloud account.
Why is Apple Family Sharing not working?
Check your settings to make sure that you’re signed in everywhere with the same Apple ID, including Family Sharing and purchase sharing. Then ask your family members to check their settings too.
Why can’t I accept a family sharing invitation?
If you can’t accept the invitation, see if someone else joined a family with your Apple ID or is sharing purchased content from your Apple ID. Remember, you can only join one family at a time, and you can only switch to a different family group once per year. Thanks for being a part of Apple Support Communities.
If you don’t want to share Contacts go to Settings > iCloud and turn OFF Contacts. If you don’t want Apps loaded on one device to appear on the other go to Settings > iTunes & App Stores and turn OFF sutomatic downloads for Apps.
Can family sharing have 2 organizers?
Apple allows family members with separate Apple IDs to join a Family Sharing group and share Apple Music, Book, TV, apps, and other Apple purchases, among other benefits. The Family Organizer of each group can enable Ask to Buy and designate a second adult to approve kids’ Apple purchases, as well.
Can I use my own payment method with family sharing?
As stated above, when you are part of a Family Sharing group, the only payment methods that will be used before the group organizer’s credit card are gift cards, prepaid cards and store credit. Your own personal credit card will not be considered.
How do I set up family sharing payments?
Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Payment & Shipping. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID. To add a payment method, tap Add Payment Method. To update a payment method, tap the payment method, then edit your information.
19 сент. 2020 г.
How can I get my computer to recognize my iPhone?
Follow these steps to open Device Manager:
- Press the Windows and R key on your keyboard to open the Run command.
- In the Run window, enter devmgmt. msc , then click OK. Device Manager should open.
- Locate and expand the Universal Serial Bus controllers section.
- Look for the Apple Mobile Device USB driver.
Connect your phone to Windows 10 with Your Phone app
With the Your Phone app, you can make and receive calls and texts, check notifications, and instantly access your Android device’s photos and apps—all on your PC.
How do I connect my iPhone to Windows 10 wirelessly?
- Launch iTunes on your PC and click the «Help» menu. …
- Connect your iPhone to your PC using its USB cable. …
- Select your iPhone from the iTunes «Devices» list and click the «Summary» tab in the main window.
- Check the «Sync with this iPhone over Wi-Fi» box in the «Options» section, and then click the «Apply» button.