In the Voice Memos app , you can share a recording with others (or send it to your Mac or another device) via AirDrop, Mail, Messages, and more.
- 1 How can I send a voice recording to someone?
- 2 How do I send a large recording from my iPhone?
- 3 How can I email a recording from my iPhone?
- 4 Where does an audio file save to on iPhone?
- 5 How can I send long audio files?
- 6 How do you send a voice recording on iPhone text?
- 7 How can I record a phone conversation on my phone?
- 8 How do I record on my iPhone?
- 9 How do I send large voice memos from my iPhone Without iTunes?
- 10 How long of a voice memo can I send on Imessage?
- 11 How do I reduce the size of a voice memo?
- 12 How do you send a recorded email?
How can I send a voice recording to someone?
Here’s what you have to do:
- Open up Messaging.
- Create a new message to a contact.
- Tap the paperclip icon.
- Tap Record audio (some devices will list this as Record voice)
- Tap the Record button on your voice recorder (again, this will vary) and record your message.
- When finished recording, tap the Stop button.
9 янв. 2015 г.
How do I send a large recording from my iPhone?
How to download Voice Memos from your iPhone
- Open the Voice Memos app on your iPhone. Open the Voice Memos app. …
- Select the memo you would like to share by tapping the title.
- When you tap it, the memo will expand. …
- Tap «Share…» at the top of the pop-up menu. …
- After you do this, a different pop-up menu will appear.
11 окт. 2019 г.
How can I email a recording from my iPhone?
Step 1: Open the Voice Memos app.
- Step 2: Select the voice memo that you would like to send through email.
- Step 3: Tap the Share icon.
- Step 4: Select the Mail option.
- Step 5: Enter the email address of your desired recipient into the To field, then click the Send button at the top-right corner of the screen.
13 дек. 2016 г.
Where does an audio file save to on iPhone?
It is stored in the message thread itself.
- Open the message.
- Tap the Sender on Top.
- Tap info.
- Scroll Down.
- Click on attachment.
- You will see the Saved Audio Message.
10 мар. 2019 г.
How can I send long audio files?
Method 2 of 4: Using Google Drive
- Click NEW. This blue button is in the top-left side of the Google Drive window.
- Click File upload. …
- Select your audio file and click Open. …
- Wait for your file to finish uploading, then click it. …
- Click the «Share» button. …
- Type in an email address and press Tab ↹ . …
- Click Send.
2 июл. 2020 г.
How do you send a voice recording on iPhone text?
Tap on the voice memo you want to send, then tap the blue Share button at the bottom left. A menu will pop up; tap Message and it attaches that voice memo to a new, blank text message. Now just type in the recipient’s name (or phone number), and then tap the Send button.
How can I record a phone conversation on my phone?
On your Android device, open the Voice app and tap the menu, then settings. Under calls, turn on incoming call options. When you want to record a call using Google Voice, simply answer the call to your Google Voice number and tap 4 to start recording.
How do I record on my iPhone?
How to record audio on iPhone with the Voice Memos app
- Locate the Voice Memos app, which may be in your phone’s Extras folder; it says «Voice Memos» under it and has an image of an audio graph. …
- Launch the app, and note the large red circle at the bottom. …
- To stop recording, tap the red square at the bottom of the phone.
6 авг. 2019 г.
How do I send large voice memos from my iPhone Without iTunes?
Method 2. Transfer Voice Memos from iPhone to Computer via Email/AirDrop
- Launch your Voice Memos app.
- Select the memo you want to transfer > Tap on the More (three-dot icon) button > Tap on the Share button.
- Then, you can either choose to send the memos via Email (PC & Mac) or AirDrop (Mac).
11 янв. 2021 г.
How long of a voice memo can I send on Imessage?
Your voice messages can be as long as you want — there’s no limit.
How do I reduce the size of a voice memo?
Select the file in iTunes, go to menu Advanced convert selection to AAC (this will be what is selected in iTunes prefs). Let it convert and the drag the new copy to the desktop. File size should be reduced considerably. They are in WAV format so most editors will work.
How do you send a recorded email?
Open your email application. Click on «Attach» and then browse to your recorded file. The audio file will upload to your email. Type in your email recipient’s address and send as usual.