To roll back to iOS 13, you’ll need to have access to a computer and a Lightning or USB-C cable to connect your device to your Mac or PC. If you roll back to iOS 13, you’ll still want to use iOS 14 once it becomes finalized this fall.
- 1 How do I downgrade to iOS 13?
- 2 Is it possible to roll back iOS update?
- 3 How do I downgrade from iOS 13.1 to iOS 13?
- 4 Can I uninstall iOS 13?
- 5 Can I downgrade iOS 14 to 13?
- 6 How do I update my iOS to a specific version?
- 7 How do I revert to an older version of iOS?
- 8 How do I uninstall the iOS 14 update?
How do I downgrade to iOS 13?
Steps on How to downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13
- Connect the iPhone to the computer.
- Open iTunes for Windows and Finder for Mac.
- Click on the iPhone icon.
- Now select the Restore iPhone option and simultaneously keep the left option key on Mac or the left shift key on Windows pressed.
22 сент. 2020 г.
Is it possible to roll back iOS update?
Apple generally stops signing the previous version of iOS a few days after a new version is released. This means that it’s often possible to downgrade back to your previous version of iOS for a few days after you upgrade — assuming the latest version was just released and you upgraded to it quickly.
How do I downgrade from iOS 13.1 to iOS 13?
How to downgrade from the iOS 13.1 beta
- Head to Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Choose General, swipe down and choose Profile.
- Tap iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 Beta Software.
- Tap Remove Profile, enter your passcode if required, choose Remove Profile again.
30 авг. 2019 г.
Can I uninstall iOS 13?
Downgrade from the iOS 13 beta to iOS 12
But we’ll get into that in a moment. … Anyway, removing the iOS 13 beta is simple: Enter Recovery mode by holding the Power and Home buttons until your iPhone or iPad turns off, then continue holding the Home button. This can take a while, so don’t give up after a few seconds.
Can I downgrade iOS 14 to 13?
You simply can’t downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13… If this is a real issue for you your best bet would be to buy a second-hand iPhone running the version you require, but remember you won’t be able to recover your latest backup of your iPhone onto the new device without updating the iOS software too.
How do I update my iOS to a specific version?
By alt-clicking on the update-button in iTunes you are able to select a specific package you want to update from. Select you downloaded package and wait until the software ist installed on the phone. You should be able to install the most recent version of iOS for your iPhone model this way.
How do I revert to an older version of iOS?
Downgrade iOS: Where to find old iOS versions
- Select your device. …
- Select the version of iOS you wish to download. …
- Click the Download button. …
- Hold down Shift (PC) or Option (Mac) and click the Restore button.
- Find the IPSW file that you downloaded earlier, select it and click Open.
- Click Restore.
9 мар. 2021 г.
How do I uninstall the iOS 14 update?
How to Delete iOS Update on Your iPhone/iPad (Also Work for iOS 14)
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and go to “General”.
- Select “Storage & iCloud Usage”.
- Go to “Manage Storage”.
- Locate the nagging iOS software update and tap on it.
- Tap “Delete Update” and confirm that you want to delete the update.
20 нояб. 2020 г.