If you install the OS from a USB stick, you don’t have to use your Apple ID. Boot from the USB stick, use the Disk Utility before installing, erase your computer’s disk partitions, and then install.
- 1 How do I reinstall OSX without Apple ID?
- 2 How do I delete an Apple ID from my MacBook Pro without a password?
- 3 How do I reinstall my Mac without a password?
- 4 How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my Mac?
- 5 How do I reset my Mac to factory?
- 6 How do you hard reset a macbook pro?
- 7 How do I delete someone else’s Apple ID without the password?
- 8 How do I delete an old Apple ID without the password?
- 9 Can you remove Apple ID without password?
- 10 How do I wipe and reinstall my Mac?
- 11 How can I get admin access to a Mac without knowing the current password?
- 12 What do I do if I forgot my Macbook Pro password?
- 13 Can I delete my Apple ID and make a new one?
- 14 How do I remove an old Apple ID from my computer?
- 15 Can I delete my Apple ID and make a new one with the same email?
How do I reinstall OSX without Apple ID?
- With Mac off Hold CMD + R and tap power button to turn on computer.
- Still holding CMD + R wait for recovery screen to appear that gives reinstall option.
- Before clicking reinstall click ‘disk utility’
- On disk utility click the ‘Macintosh HD’ then the erase tab on the right.
19 авг. 2015 г.
How do I delete an Apple ID from my MacBook Pro without a password?
- Go to Apple menu > System Preferences, then click iCloud.
- Click Forgot Apple ID or password.
- Enter your Apple ID, then click Continue.
- Enter your trusted phone number, then click Continue.
- Finish the onscreen steps, which differ based on your access to your trusted phone number or another device.
23 окт. 2017 г.
How do I reinstall my Mac without a password?
How to Reset MacBook Pro to Factory Settings without Password
- Step 1: Restart MacBook into Recovery Mode. Click the Apple logo at the top left of the screen and select Restart. …
- Step 2: Use Disk Utility to Erase Your Mac Hard Drive. Select Disk Utility from the Utilities window in macOS Recovery. …
- Step 3: Reinstall macOS as needed.
How do I get rid of someone else’s Apple ID on my Mac?
How to Delete an Apple ID / iCloud Account from Mac OS
- Go to the Apple menu in the upper left corner then choose ‘System Preferences’
- Choose “Apple ID” and then click on “Overview”
- Click on “Log Out” at the bottom left corner and confirm you wish to log out of iCloud on the Mac.
25 окт. 2018 г.
How do I reset my Mac to factory?
Shut down your Mac, then turn it on and immediately press and hold these four keys together: Option, Command, P and R. Release the keys after about 20 seconds. This will clear user settings from the memory and restore certain security features that may have been altered previously.
How do you hard reset a macbook pro?
Press and hold down the Command (⌘) and Control (Ctrl) keys along with the power button (or the Touch ID / Eject button, depending on the Mac model) until the screen goes blank and the machine restarts.
How do I delete someone else’s Apple ID without the password?
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content & Settings. That’s because the Apps that are requesting an update are ones downloaded with another Apple ID. You will not be able to update those apps without that Apple ID password. However, you can delete the apps, and then redownload them from the App Store.
How do I delete an old Apple ID without the password?
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to the computer
Download and install iOS Unlock on your computer. Launch it and choose «Unlock» from the primary interface. From the new pop up screen, you should tap the last one «Unlock Apple ID» to start to delete Apple ID without a password.
Can you remove Apple ID without password?
You cannot sign out of or delete an account without knowing the password. That’s basic account security. So you will have to recover the account and reset the password first. The device is an iPhone 4 with iOS version 7.2.
How do I wipe and reinstall my Mac?
Select your startup disk on the left, then click Erase. Click the Format pop-up menu (APFS should be selected), enter a name, then click Erase. After the disk is erased, choose Disk Utility > Quit Disk Utility. In the Recovery app window, select “Reinstall macOS,” click Continue, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How can I get admin access to a Mac without knowing the current password?
Create a new admin account
- Hold ⌘ + S on startup.
- mount -uw / ( fsck -fy is not needed)
- rm /var/db/.AppleSetupDone.
- Go through the steps of creating a new account. …
- After logging in to the new account, go to the Users & Groups preference pane.
- Select the old account, press the Reset Password…
What do I do if I forgot my Macbook Pro password?
Reset your login password using a recovery key
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > Restart, or press the Power button on your computer and then click Restart.
- Click your user account, click the question mark in the password field, then click the arrow next to “reset it using your recovery key.”
Can I delete my Apple ID and make a new one?
Answer: A: You cannot delete an Apple ID. But you can change an associated email address or create a new one.
How do I remove an old Apple ID from my computer?
You can sign out of app store on the mac, then login to iCloud.com and remove the mac in the ‘find iPhone’ section. Click on the computer there and then click ‘remove from my account’ at the bottom of window. This will break the link between computer and existing iCloud account.
Can I delete my Apple ID and make a new one with the same email?
Can I remove email from an Apple ID? and reuse the same email to create another Apple ID? Yes you can. The email address is not available because it remains associated with your previous Apple ID. The solution is to log in to https://appleid.apple.com/ with your old Apple ID, and remove that email address from it.