There’s no problem in what you suggest: You can use any Apple ID to sign into any device for iTunes, iCloud, iMessage, and more. (Some older Apple ID accounts might give you trouble with iCloud and related services, but they have to be more than several years old.) … If you have multiple Apple IDs, you can’t merge them.
- 1 How do I set up a second iCloud account?
- 2 Can I create a second iCloud email address?
- 3 How many iCloud accounts can you have?
- 4 Can you have 2 Apple IDs on one device?
- 5 Can an Apple ID end in iCloud com?
- 6 Can I change my primary iCloud email address?
- 7 How many Apple ID can I create?
- 8 How do I transfer everything from one Apple ID to another?
- 9 How do I separate devices with the same Apple ID?
- 10 How do I separate iphones from the same Apple ID?
How do I set up a second iCloud account?
Apple iPhone — Add an iCloud Email Account
- From a Home screen, navigate: Settings. > Mail > Accounts. …
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap iCloud.
- Enter the Apple ID then tap Next (upper-right).
- Enter the password then tap Next. If prompted, enter six-digit Apple ID Verification Code sent to your trusted device or phone number to complete sign in.
Can I create a second iCloud email address?
How to create and manage iCloud email aliases
- Go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click Mail.
- Click the gear icon on the bottom left of the window.
- Click Preferences.
- Click Accounts.
- Click Add an alias…
- Enter an alias for your iCloud email address. …
- Click OK.
21 мар. 2017 г.
How many iCloud accounts can you have?
A: Apple limits users to 3 iCloud accounts meaning you can only create three iCloud accounts on each iDevice. You see this error when you try to create a fourth iCloud account on your iDevice (iPad, iPod, or iPhone.)
Can you have 2 Apple IDs on one device?
No iDevice can be configured for more than one Apple ID — that of the user. They are not multi-user devices nor is iOS a multi-user OS. … However, it is possible to use one Apple ID for iCloud and a different one for iTunes Store: Go to: Settings > iCloud — sign in with the Apple ID that you want to use with iCloud.
Can an Apple ID end in iCloud com?
Choose a different email address. Your Apple ID cannot end in @icloud.com.
Can I change my primary iCloud email address?
Change your Apple ID
- Go to appleid.apple.com and sign in.
- In the Account section, choose Edit.
- Choose Change Apple ID.
- Enter the email address that you want to use.
- Choose Continue.
- If you changed your Apple ID to a third-party email address, check your email for a verification code, then enter the code.
5 мар. 2021 г.
How many Apple ID can I create?
You can only CREATE up to 3 *new* Apple IDs on your iOS device. You can ADD as many as you want, but may be prohibited for a certain amount of time from downloading new content after switching (90 days or so).
How do I transfer everything from one Apple ID to another?
On a Mac you can drag them into a different account and then drag them back once you have set up your new ID, but on an iOS device you will essentially need to copy and paste them into new notes when you have set up the new Apple ID, but you will need to share them before you turn of notes for the old Apple ID, either …
How do I separate devices with the same Apple ID?
Sign in with a different Apple ID to create your new account. Choose Merge to upload your data. Once you are on separate accounts, you can each go to icloud.com and delete the other person’s data from your account.
How do I separate iphones from the same Apple ID?
To migrate to a separate account she will have to go to Settings>iCloud, tap Delete Account, provide the password for the current account to turn off Find My iPhone when prompted (if she’s running iOS 7), choose Keep on My iPhone (to keep a copy of the iCloud data on her phone), then sign back in with a different Apple …