With iCloud Mail, you can have up to three active email aliases. You can’t use an email alias to sign in to iCloud.com, and you can’t use an alias to create a separate Apple ID. An email alias can’t be converted to a primary email account.
- 1 How do I create a second iCloud email address?
- 2 Can I have more than one iCloud email address?
- 3 Can you have 2 iCloud emails on iPhone?
- 4 Can I have two iCloud accounts?
- 5 How many iCloud accounts can you have?
- 6 How can I get a free iCloud email address?
- 7 Can I change my primary iCloud email address?
- 8 How do I add a second iCloud account to my iPhone?
- 9 How do I remove iCloud email from Apple ID?
- 10 How do I separate iCloud accounts on my iPhone?
- 11 Can you have 2 Apple IDS on iPhone?
- 12 How do I transfer from one iCloud to another?
- 13 Should each family member have a separate Apple ID?
- 14 Can I use my Gmail account as Apple ID?
How do I create a second iCloud email address?
How to create and manage iCloud email aliases
- Go to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click Mail.
- Click the gear icon on the bottom left of the window.
- Click Preferences.
- Click Accounts.
- Click Add an alias…
- Enter an alias for your iCloud email address. …
- Click OK.
21 мар. 2017 г.
Can I have more than one iCloud email address?
iCloud.com lets you add additional icloud.com addresses to your account as aliases that receive email just like your main account. You can add up to three aliases, all of which receive email just as if they were the main address on your account.
Can you have 2 iCloud emails on iPhone?
You can have only one email account (with up to three aliases) associated with an iCloud account. If you want completely separate email inboxes, you’ll have to create a separate iCloud account. You cannot be logged in to two different iCloud accounts at once on a Mac or iOS device.
Can I have two iCloud accounts?
There’s no problem in what you suggest: You can use any Apple ID to sign into any device for iTunes, iCloud, iMessage, and more. (Some older Apple ID accounts might give you trouble with iCloud and related services, but they have to be more than several years old.) … If you have multiple Apple IDs, you can’t merge them.
How many iCloud accounts can you have?
A: Apple limits users to 3 iCloud accounts meaning you can only create three iCloud accounts on each iDevice. You see this error when you try to create a fourth iCloud account on your iDevice (iPad, iPod, or iPhone.)
How can I get a free iCloud email address?
Create an Apple ID on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Tap «Forgot password or don’t have an Apple ID?».
- Tap Create a Free Apple ID.
- Select your birthday and enter your name. …
- Tap «Use your current email address», or tap «Get a free iCloud email address.»
5 мар. 2021 г.
Can I change my primary iCloud email address?
Change your Apple ID
- Go to appleid.apple.com and sign in.
- In the Account section, choose Edit.
- Choose Change Apple ID.
- Enter the email address that you want to use.
- Choose Continue.
- If you changed your Apple ID to a third-party email address, check your email for a verification code, then enter the code.
How do I add a second iCloud account to my iPhone?
If you want to add a second iCloud account on your device, go to Settings>Mail,Contacts,Calendars>Add Account>iCloud and enter a different Apple ID. Secondary accounts can only sync mail, contacts, calendars, reminders and notes (not bookmarks, iCloud backup, photo stream, Find My iPhone, etc.).
How do I remove iCloud email from Apple ID?
Open up Settings, then at the top, tap on your name where it says “Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes & App Store.” Once there, tap on iCloud, then switch mail off. This will remove the iCloud email from the Mail app.
How do I separate iCloud accounts on my iPhone?
To change your iCloud account on an iPhone, you’ll need to sign out of your current account and into your new one in the Settings app. If you have more than one Apple ID, you can use different accounts to sign into your iCloud account and the iTunes and App Stores.
Can you have 2 Apple IDS on iPhone?
No iDevice can be configured for more than one Apple ID — that of the user. They are not multi-user devices nor is iOS a multi-user OS. … However, it is possible to use one Apple ID for iCloud and a different one for iTunes Store: Go to: Settings > iCloud — sign in with the Apple ID that you want to use with iCloud.
How do I transfer from one iCloud to another?
The Easy Way
The easiest way to do this is to create her a free iCloud account at iCloud.com and then have her use that for her iCloud documents, contacts, calendar, etc. Once it is created, log into iCloud.com and set the email to forward to her regular email account. Keep using the existing account for yourself.
Should each family member have a separate Apple ID?
Everyone in your family needs to join Family Sharing using their own Apple ID. This way your family can share purchases, an Apple Music family plan, iCloud storage, photos, and more without sharing personal information like email, text messages, or passwords.
Can I use my Gmail account as Apple ID?
You can change the email for an Apple ID if it uses any other kind of address, such as one with an @yahoo.com or @gmail.com domain. Go to Apple’s My Apple ID page and click the Manage your Apple ID button. Enter your email address and password, then click Sign in.