Navigate to the “Comments” tab. This will bring up your entire comment history. You can delete any or all comments by using the drop down menu at the right side of each comment and clicking delete. This will engage a confirmation prompt asking if you really want to delete the comment.
- 1 How do I delete a comment I made on YouTube?
- 2 Can I delete comments on my YouTube channel?
- 3 Do Youtubers get notified when you delete a comment?
- 4 How do I know if YouTube deleted my comment?
- 5 Why do my YouTube comments get deleted?
- 6 Why do my YouTube comments disappear?
- 7 How do I know if someone replied to my YouTube comment?
- 8 Should I delete hate comments?
- 9 How do I manage YouTube comments?
- 10 Can I delete my comment on someone else’s post?
- 11 Does deleting Google account delete YouTube comments?
- 12 When you delete a comment on YouTube Is it gone forever?
- 13 Does TikTok tell someone if you delete their comment?
- 14 Can you get in trouble for YouTube comments?
- 15 Can TikTok delete your comments?
How do I delete a comment I made on YouTube?
How to delete
- Sign in.
- Open the Watch page for the video you left the comment on.
- Click the «All comments» link.
- Find the comment you want to delete.
- Click the small triangle on the right side of the comment.
- Click «Remove» Ensure that you are logged in with the correct channel if you don’t see the «Remove» option.
Can I delete comments on my YouTube channel?
It’s in the bottom-right corner of the comment you wish to remove. Doing so invokes a pop-up menu. Select Delete or Remove. You’ll see Delete if you’re removing your own comment from a video, or Remove if you’re removing another user’s comment from your own video.
Do Youtubers get notified when you delete a comment?
Simple answer, yes, we do get notified, in fact, you deleting it doesn’t stop us seeing it.
How do I know if YouTube deleted my comment?
Do commenters get notified if their comment is deleted? I’m a YouTuber and I deleted a comment that someone left on my video, will they be notified that I deleted their comment? No they’re not notified, that is unless the channel owner decides to tell them by replying before deleting.
Why do my YouTube comments get deleted?
May be your account has been considered as spam from YouTube perspective. If you are commenting the same thing on all videos of YouTube then your account will be considered as spam and they will remove the comments within seconds.
Why do my YouTube comments disappear?
Why does my comment keep disappearing after few seconds on YouTube channels? Comments on youtube does not disappear itself. The reason you could not find your comment is because: Either the channel creator would have deleted your comment or someone would have reported your comment if they found that offensive.
How do I know if someone replied to my YouTube comment?
At the bottom, next to «Change email preferences for comments and replies,» click Google+ notification settings. When you log into the YouTube channel, besides Avatar with the Notification Bell icon, you will know who responded to your comment on Youtube.
Should I delete hate comments?
When You Need to Apologize
If you feel as though there is some sort of appropriate apology on your part, then it would be best not to ignore or delete a comment. For example, in the case of a disgruntled customer, a business should not pretend that a comment was not made about their product.
How do I manage YouTube comments?
How to edit YouTube comments
- Navigate to your channel in YouTube. Click on your profile icon in the top right hand corner and select Your Channel.
- Navigate to your YouTube History. Click on the menu in the top left hand corner of your screen. …
- Under History Type, select Comments. …
- Click Edit and make your changes.
17 авг. 2020 г.
Can I delete my comment on someone else’s post?
To delete a comment on your own post or someone else’s, tap the comment button, then swipe left on your comment. You can then hit the trash can symbol to delete your comment.
Does deleting Google account delete YouTube comments?
All your comments and replies will be permanently deleted. Your account data on other Google properties will not be removed. If you want to make your content viewable to others, or if you want to upload, comment, or use playlists, you can re-enable the channel.
When you delete a comment on YouTube Is it gone forever?
The comments are gone from YouTube itself, but may exist on cached versions of the page, (e.g., at archive.org) and anyone could have taken a screenshot of them. Therefore, there is no way to make sure of that.
Does TikTok tell someone if you delete their comment?
The answer is yes.
Can you get in trouble for YouTube comments?
You can be ‘reported’ to the police for just about anything, up to and including, juvenile negative comments posted in response to some YouTube video.
Can TikTok delete your comments?
You can easily delete a comment on TikTok if you’ve changed your mind about a comment you’ve made. However, you won’t be able to delete comments made by other users on the platform. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.