Samsung has a cool new feature called Wireless PowerShare where the Galaxy S10 can wirelessly charge other devices. While it is possible to charge another phone wirelessly, the feature is designed primarily to allow the S10 to charge accessories like the Galaxy Buds and Galaxy Watch Active.
- 1 Can you PowerShare with S10?
- 2 Can a Samsung phone charge another phone?
- 3 Can I transfer battery power between phones?
- 4 How do I use Samsung Power share?
- 5 How do I turn on wireless PowerShare S10?
- 6 Can the Galaxy S20 charge other phones?
- 7 How can I charge my phone without a charger?
- 8 What phones can charge other phones?
- 9 Which Samsung phone can share battery?
Wireless PowerShare turns your S10 into a wireless charger, making it able to charge other wireless devices with its considerable battery capacity. Your Galaxy S10 can charge wireless earbuds, smartwatches, another Samsung phone… even an Apple iPhone.
Can a Samsung phone charge another phone?
With the new Wireless PowerShare feature, your phone can reverse wireless charge another phone, watch, or Galaxy Buds. … All you need to do is place the two devices together. Note: Wireless PowerShare works with most Qi-Compatible devices.
Can I transfer battery power between phones?
Phones can also be charged by transferring battery from one phone to another using a special dual sided charging cable. The Juicer is one such cable that allows you to transfer battery power from one handset to another. … This is the most convenient way of charging your phone when there isn’t an outlet around.
1 Pull down the notification panel on your Note10/Note10+ and tap the Wireless PowerShare icon to switch it on. 2 Put the centre of the Note10/Note10+ back-to-back with another device. 3 The screen will confirm once the devices have connected. Tap “OK”.
How to use Wireless PowerShare on the Galaxy S10
- Pull down the notification panel by swiping down from the top of the screen.
- Swipe down once again to reveal the full set of quick toggles.
- Select Wireless PowerShare.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to start charging another device with Wireless PowerShare.
11 февр. 2020 г.
Can the Galaxy S20 charge other phones?
Much like its name suggests, Wireless PowerShare allows the Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, and Galaxy S20 Ultra to reverse wireless charge other devices. The feature isn’t just limited to Samsung-made handsets and gadgets. Devices that support the Qi charging standard can be wirelessly charged using these handsets.
How can I charge my phone without a charger?
All of these methods require either a charging cable that’s compatible with your iPhone or Android device or a wireless charging pad.
- Use a USB Port to Charge Your Phone.
- Charge Your Phone With a Battery Pack.
- Hand-Crank Chargers for Emergency Phone Charges.
- Use an Eco-Friendly Solar-Powered Charger.
18 февр. 2021 г.
What phones can charge other phones?
Best phones with wireless charging:
- Samsung Galaxy S21 series.
- Google Pixel 5.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series.
- LG V60 ThinQ.
1 мар. 2021 г.
Wireless PowerShare is an innovative feature that lets you turn your Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, and Z Flip into a wireless charger. Also known as reverse wireless charging, it gives you the power to share your battery and charge your Galaxy Watch or Galaxy Buds+ with ease.