Open YouTube on your browser. Now, click on the extensions icon on the top right corner of the browser. Click on the «Block Site» extension. Click on the «Block this site» button.
- 1 How can I block YouTube?
- 2 How can I block certain websites on my computer?
- 3 How can I restrict what my child watches on YouTube?
- 4 Can I block certain channels on YouTube?
- 5 How do I block YouTube on Windows 10?
- 6 How do I block a website on my laptop Windows 10?
- 7 How do I block unwanted sites on Google Chrome?
- 8 How do I restrict YouTube language?
- 9 What is restricted mode on YouTube?
- 10 How do I put parental controls on my laptop?
- 11 How do I block YouTube on my laptop?
- 12 How do I put parental control on YouTube?
- 13 How do I block subscribers on YouTube 2020?
How can I block YouTube?
Go to youtube.com, login if necessary, and search for the account you want to block.
- Click on their account and toggle over to «About» in the toolbar beneath their channel art, also known as a banner (which lives at the top of their channel’s page). …
- Click the flag on the right side of the page and select «Block user.»
14 авг. 2019 г.
How can I block certain websites on my computer?
- Open the browser and go to Tools (alt+x) > Internet Options. Now click the security tab and then click the red Restricted sites icon. Click the Sites button below the icon.
- Now in the pop-up, manually type the websites you want to block one-by-one. Click Add after typing the name of each site.
9 сент. 2017 г.
How can I restrict what my child watches on YouTube?
- Tap the Lock icon in the bottom corner of any page in the app.
- Complete the multiplication problem or read and enter the numbers that appear. …
- Select Settings .
- Select your child’s profile and enter your parent account password.
- Select Preschool, Younger, Older, or Approve content yourself.
Can I block certain channels on YouTube?
If you’re using an Android, iPhone, or iPad device, you can block users using the YouTube app. To do this, search for the channel and click on their profile. In the top right-hand corner of the screen, tap the three dots menu icon. Tap the Block user option to block that user from your channel.
How do I block YouTube on Windows 10?
Type 127.0. 0.1, tap the spacebar once, and then type the address of a website you want to block. For example, to block all traffic from YouTube, type 127.0. 0.1 www.youtube.com on this line.
How do I block a website on my laptop Windows 10?
How to block websites for kids on Windows 10
- Open Settings.
- Click on Accounts.
- Click on Family & other people.
- Under the «Your family» section, click the Manage family settings online option. …
- Under the child account section, click the More options menu.
- Select the Content restrictions option.
8 апр. 2020 г.
How do I block unwanted sites on Google Chrome?
Sign into your Google account and then click your URL search bar at the top of the screen.
- Google the words «block site extension.»
- Click the «Block Site — Website Blocker for Chrome™ — Google Chrome» link, which will likely be the first or second hit.
- Click the blue box at the top of the screen reading «ADD TO CHROME.»
3 июн. 2019 г.
How do I restrict YouTube language?
- click account in top-right.
- select language to best fitting your expected content.
- select location you want most content to be sourced from.
- turn “Restricted Mode” on.
What is restricted mode on YouTube?
Restricted Mode is an additional setting which can be enabled on the YouTube website and app. If enabled it restricts the availability of potentially mature or objectionable content.
How do I put parental controls on my laptop?
To turn on parental controls for your child, go to the Windows search bar, and type ‘family options’ and click on that options under settings. Create an account for your child, and enable parental controls. Once parental controls are enabled, two features are turned on by default.
How do I block YouTube on my laptop?
How To Block YouTube on Your Computer With a Browser Extension
- Open YouTube on your browser.
- Now, click on the extensions icon on the top right corner of the browser.
- Click on the «Block Site» extension.
- Click on the «Block this site» button. That’s it. YouTube is now blocked on this browser.
How do I put parental control on YouTube?
Browser-Based Parental Controls
- Go to YouTube.com, click Sign In and log into your Google account. …
- Click on your Profile icon in the top right corner.
- Click Restricted Mode in the menu.
- Turn On Restricted Mode.
- Close the window.
3 янв. 2018 г.
How do I block subscribers on YouTube 2020?
Hide your subscriber count
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Go to YouTube Studio.
- Click Settings Channel. Advanced settings.
- Under «Subscriber count,» uncheck «Display the number of people subscribed to my channel.»
- Click Save.