25/04/2019 3:24:00 Unmonitored Unmonitored
What is Unmonitored?
Unmonitored definition and meaning on Dictionary terms:
(especially formerly) a student appointed to assist in the conduct of a class or school, as to help take attendance or keep order.
a person appointed to supervise students, applicants, etc., taking an examination, chiefly to prevent cheating; proctor.
a person who admonishes, especially with reference to conduct.
something that serves to remind or give warning.
a device or arrangement for observing, detecting, or recording the operation of a machine or system, especially an automatic control system.
an instrument for detecting dangerous gases, radiation, etc.
Radio and Television.
- a receiving apparatus used in a control room, especially to provide a steady check of the quality of an audio or video transmission.
- a similar apparatus placed in various parts of a studio so that an audience can watch a recorded portion of a show, the performer can see the various segments of a program, etc.
- any such receiving apparatus used in a closed-circuit system, as in an operating room.
- the screen component of a computer, especially a free-standing screen.
- a control program.Compare operating system.
- a group of systems used to measure the performance of a computer system.
- a former U.S. steam-propelled, armored warship of very low freeboard, having one or more turrets and used for coastal defense.
- (initial capital letter, italics)the first of such warships, used against the Confederate ironclad warship Merrimac at Hampton Roads, Va., in 1862.
a raised construction straddling the ridge of a roof and having windows or louvers for lighting or ventilating a building, as a factory or warehouse.
an articulated mounting for a nozzle, usually mechanically operated, which permits a stream of water to be played in any desired direction, as in firefighting or hydraulic mining.
Also called giant. (in hydraulic mining) a nozzle for dislodging and breaking up placer deposits with a jet of water.
any of various large lizards of the family Varanidae, of Africa, southern Asia, the East Indies, and Australia, fabled to give warning of the presence of crocodiles: several species are endangered.