19/04/2019 7:00:00 Rearticulation Rearticulation
What is Rearticulation?
Rearticulation definition and meaning on Dictionary terms:
an act or the process of articulating: the articulation of a form; the articulation of a new thought.
- the act or process of articulating speech.
- the adjustments and movements of speech organs involved in pronouncing a particular sound, taken as a whole.
- any one of these adjustments and movements.
- any speech sound, especially a consonant.
the act of jointing.
a jointed state or formation; a joint.
- a joint or place between two parts where separation may take place spontaneously, as at the point of attachment of a leaf.
- a node in a stem, or the space between two nodes.
Anatomy, Zoology. a joint, as the joining or juncture of bones or of the movable segments of an arthropod.
- the positioning of teeth in a denture, usually on an articulator, for correct occlusion.
- the bringing of opposing tooth surfaces into contact with each other.
- the relations of the upper and lower natural or artificial teeth in occlusion.
a measure of the effectiveness of a telephonic transmission system in reproducing speech comprehensibly, expressed as the percentage of speech units uttered that is correctly understood.