20/04/2019 11:33:00 Filleted Filleted
What is Filleted?
Filleted definition and meaning on Dictionary terms:
- a boneless cut or slice of meat or fish, especially the beef tenderloin.
- a piece of veal or other meat boned, rolled, and tied for roasting.
a narrow band of ribbon or the like worn around the head, usually as an ornament; headband.
any narrow strip, as wood or metal.
a strip of any material used for binding.
- a decorative line impressed on a book cover, usually at the top and bottom of the back.
- a rolling tool for impressing such lines.
- Also called list.a narrow flat molding or area, raised or sunk between larger moldings or areas.
- a narrow portion of the surface of a column left between adjoining flutes.
a raised rim or ridge, as a ring on the muzzle of a gun.
Metallurgy. a concave strip forming a rounded interior angle in a foundry pattern.