14/05/2019 12:45:00 Sub-function Sub-function
What is Sub-function?
Sub-function definition and meaning on Dictionary terms:
the kind of action or activity proper to a person, thing, or institution; the purpose for which something is designed or exists; role.
any ceremonious public or social gathering or occasion.
a factor related to or dependent upon other factors: Price is a function of supply and demand.
- Also called correspondence, map, mapping, transformation.a relation between two sets in which one element of the second set is assigned to each element of the first set, as the expression y = x2; operator.
- Also called multiple-value function.a relation between two sets in which two or more elements of the second set are assigned to each element of the first set, as y2 = x2, which assigns to every x the two values y = +x and y = ?x.
- a set of ordered pairs in which none of the first elements of the pairs appears twice.
- a formula expressing a relation between the angles of a triangle and its sides, as sine or cosine.
- hyperbolic function.
- the grammatical role a linguistic form has or the position it occupies in a particular construction.
- the grammatical roles or the positions of a linguistic form or form class collectively.
Sociology. the contribution made by a sociocultural phenomenon to an ongoing social system.